• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Post your favorite Led Zeppelin song

Big Game

The Rain Song is up there for me

...oh and "Since I've Been Loving You" - just such soul and feeling and I love how you can hear the squeaky pedal from Bonham's kick

I sh!t you not, I was just about to post those two my top two. Version wise I go with "Rain Song" from the soundtrack to the Motion Picture entitled "The Song Remains the Same" and actually, the studio version of "Since I've Been Loving You" hasn't been beaten.

Greg

Staff member
Gotta go with Ramble On.

gmcunni

Really like The Ocean. Been hearing it a lot lately, my son is learning to play it on his guitar.

skiNEwhere

there's so many to choose from....

You might find this crazy but Iactually didn't like stairway to heaven the first few times I heard it, but it just kinda grew on me

I'd have to say in the light or the wanton song

ERJ-145CA

Every song except "I'm Gonna Crawl". "The Rover" is one of my all time favorites when I'm in the mood for heavy Zeppelin:

The Rover

When I'm in the mood for not so heavy Zeppelin:

Since I've Been Loving You (The Song Remains the Same version, my favorite version)

My wedding song:

Thank You

I guess I'm pretty hardcore, my son's named after Jimmy Page.

cbcbd

I sh!t you not, I was just about to post those two my top two. Version wise I go with "Rain Song" from the soundtrack to the Motion Picture entitled "The Song Remains the Same" and actually, the studio version of "Since I've Been Loving You" hasn't been beaten.
Lol, good stuff :D

dmc

I like "Hots On for Nowhere" - "Song Remains the Same"..

Lately I've been learning the beat to Hots... And I'm trying to get my band to pay Song Remains the Same...

We do "Rock and Roll" - but mainly because I believe - as a drummer - i can start "Rock and Roll" and just about everyone will play along... I most bands...

I love the way Bonham plows through songs... The whole band syncopates and he plays straight and they all end up at the same place... Good example of this is "Black Dog"