• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder light line s at this Saturday at Powder ridge NY tomorrow snowy heaven bring w

Cornhead

Is there a Scotty to English app? I think he's excited to ski some pow in beautiful North Central NYS tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Rambo

I hear Scotty is taking a bus to Binghamton on Fri. evening. Hope he gets on the right bus and doesn't end up in Birmingham.

Cornhead

I hear Scotty is taking a bus to Binghamton on Fri. evening. Hope he gets on the right bus and doesn't end up in Birmingham.

Lol, true dat, talk about a passionate skier!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

ScottySkis

SNOW yes it did a lot of that there and sleet today excellent first time here in this part of NY lake effect snow nice night light to warm predicted tempters change got warmer through out day. Skis were fun good time s with Rambo ,Cornhead and meet ing some people from NY ski blog so that made day more special. It does snow 3 feet on hills for a few miles before the hill then just couple inches serval mile s away. More snow Herr then Connecticut yes snowy love r was correct on that I cnfrim.