• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Private Tele Lessons in CT, Mohawk or Sundown?

fishrising

Picked up a pair of Rossi BC 125s, voile 3 pins w/cables, and scarpa T4s. Been using them as backcountry cross-country skis in CT. I now want to learn to tele turn them. This will be fun to work on while following my 6yo and 10yo around on the groom, but need some one on one instruction other than youtube videos and other websites out there.

This is coming from a life long alpine skier and 20+ year snowboarder.

Who can comment on and recommend which mountain in CT (or person) to get tele lessons at? They both advertise tele lessons on their websites.

Thanks in advance!
Ben

Open to working with anyone in CT as well, doesn't have to be a mountain employee...

fishrising

I was thinking this Saturday morning. Caveat would be getting my 6 and 10 year old into group lessons at the same time I do a private tele lesson. And it looks like 10:00 is the first.