• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Recent Bolton Valley info?

Zand

Does the Timberline lodge have a ticket window on Sundays? Would like to park there Sunday if possible but I need to redeem Indy so am I going to have to go up to the main base?

crippity

They do but call them today. I have been burned there before with them not opening when was planned. that being said as usual whats so great about bv is that if you go that route and get skunked for some reason just tell the lifties and they will let you ride up and down to main base to get pass then.

urungus

Timberline lodge was still under construction when I was there a couple weeks ago and although the Timberline lift was spinning, the lodge was not open. So I believe you will need to go to the “ticket cube” in the main base, up the outdoor stairs from the hotel entrance. Even if the upper lot is full, you should be able to use the drop-off area to quickly run up the stairs to get your tickets.

rebel1916

Does the Timberline lodge have a ticket window on Sundays? Would like to park there Sunday if possible but I need to redeem Indy so am I going to have to go up to the main base?
I was there on Tuesday and Timberline was mighty bare. IDK how they will make out with this storm, but it might take a good bit of snow to get it skiable.