• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Seeking Advice...Magic or Bromley this Friday

Euler

I've been wanting to visit Magic for a couple of years now and the stars never align for me. Again, I had planned on going this Friday but now worry that the thaw and re-freeze will make for a poor day there...I'm thinking of going to Bromley instead to take advantage of the southern exposure and wider variety of trail choices for a the day that Friday seems to be shaping up to be. Am I thinking straight? Or should I go for it and see what Magic has to offer on a crusty day? Any advice?

ScottySkis

Who has better snowmaking and grooming I would think unfortunately with bad weather recently Bromley, if natural snow was down at Magic I hear that place.to go to in South VT.:):rolleyes::beer:

ScottySkis

Ski a lot
Have fun
Have sex
Kiss your loved ones

Kiss your skis
Watch Frasier why?
Scotty rules for suggestions today:):beer:;):cool::cool::thumbup:

Euler

Ski a lot
Have fun
Have sex
Kiss your loved ones

Kiss your skis
Watch Frasier why?
Scotty rules for suggestions today:):beer:;):cool::cool::thumbup:
The thread title does say seeking advice! Thanks Scotty, I can always count on you to weigh in with some sage words.

ScottySkis

The thread title does say seeking advice! Thanks Scotty, I can always count on you to weigh in with some sage words.

Your welcome, Scottz advice in the morning-
Sleep 8 hours
Eat when hungry
Enjoy what you like
Ski
Snowboarding( yes I wrote ski in top to ha ha loo)
Go outside
Hang with my girl one day
Drink responsible not like me
Play with dogs
Play with females
Have fun
Listening to great music
Live:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::):););):thumbup:

xwhaler

Have never been to Bromley so can't comment but I think you will really like Magic.
You are from VT so you can show your VT License and ski for $30 on Friday. They lost the steep terrain from the rain/warm up early this week so you will be on groomed snowmaking trails on both East and West Sides but it should be fun. You will have the trails to yourself.

Euler

Nevermind...just saw that Sugarbush and MRG are getting/got 6-8" today. I have prepurchased tix for Sugarbush so will make the drive up north tomorrow.:snow: