• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Sundown Sunday 11/30

o3jeff

ROLL CALL

POWHUNTER (AND KIDS BUT THEY ARE KNUCKLEDRAGGERS ON THEIR OWN)
2KNEES
GREG
GRASSI
JONNYPOACH
o3jeff

Greg

Staff member
Grassi talked to a snow maker this afternooon who said some snow will be made tomorrow night. Sunday should be great!

MR. evil

Grassi talked to a snow maker this afternooon who said some snow will be made tomorrow night. Sunday should be great!

Don't count on that. We spoke with Chris Sullivan while dropping off the beer. He said they were not planning on making any snow until Thursday when there will be a sustained cold spell.

Grassi21

Don't count on that. We spoke with Chris Sullivan while dropping off the beer. He said they were not planning on making any snow until Thursday when there will be a sustained cold spell.

Go retrieve that beer you dropped off! ;-)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I'm pretty sure we were told the same. He also talked about adding bumps to Exhibition in about a week.

Last edited:

Greg

Staff member

Well, sooooorrryy Mr. Inside Info...

:razz:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Wow hope that holds true......yahoo weather was saying NCP

steveo
That's what I heard, too. Hope Greg's forecast is the right one... going to try to sneak in a few turns tomorrow afternoon, though nothing official and it's likely to be a quick hit since the kids will be there with us... provided there isn't any niar.

Greg

Staff member
I spoke with Pat this evening and we'll both be there somewhere around 10 am.

Grassi21

i should be on skis by 11. only have about 2.5 hrs to ski.

Greg

Staff member
Still waiting for it to warm up a bit. Looks like some light snow/rain today. Hope the bumps get soft.

Grassi21

us sinners are skipping church this AM. i will be there around 10:30.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
A true member of the CLITS would never say that. I might have to kick you out of the club. :razz:
:roll: Like it's a real loss to not be one of the true CLITS. :roll:

;)

Looks like the weather may be too crappy by the time I could make it there today... Hoping it isn't though.

Greg

Staff member
us sinners are skipping church this AM. i will be there around 10:30.

Nice. I'll save you a seat in purgatory.

Looks like the weather may be too crappy by the time I could make it there today... Hoping it isn't though.

Crappy? A little rain? That just means soft bumps. Explosions!