• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the cheap - 2018-19

chuckstah

Sunday River is $20 this Monday, Veteran's Day, for all Veterans and immediate family. Looks like daily ops starting this Friday.

fullsend

Hey everyone! I am a rep for Peak Pass this year. Use my promo code when purchasing your season pass to receive $50 off ($20 off for the drifter pass):

Promo code: PSHAH

Mountains included: Mount Snow, Attitash, Big Boulder, Crotched, Hunter, Jack Frost, Wildcat, Whitetail, Roundtop, Liberty

THIS PROMOTION EXPIRES ON 12/17/18.

http://www.peakpass.com/

There are different passes with different perks. Below is a summary but check out their website for more details.

Explorer Adult
- Adults ages 30+
- Unlimited access to all 10 mountains
- No blackouts
- $979 with discount code “PSHAH” (usually $1029)

Explorer Youth
- Youth ages 7-17 (at time of purchase)
- No blackouts
- $749 with discount code “PSHAH” (usually $799)

Ranger
- All ages
- Unlimited access to 10 mountains excluding some holiday periods (12/26-12/31, 1/19-1/20, 2/16-2/18). No blackout days at Crotched
- $879 with discount code “PSHAH” (usually $929)

Drifter
- Ages 18-29 (at time of purchase)
- No blackouts
- $379 with discount code “PSHAH” (usually $399)

Traveler
- All ages
- Unlimited weekday access to 10 mountains excluding some holiday periods (12/26-12/28, 12/31, 2/18). No blackout days at Crotched
- $679 with discount code “PSHAH” (usually $729)

Any questions about the pass, let me know! I bought one last year and got way more than my money's worth! It paid for itself after 4-5 days of hitting the mountain!

nycskier

Hey, I'm not a spammer! In past seasons we had a Skiing on the Cheap and a contest thread. I actually won free tickets a few season ago because of something I saw on here & picked up a lot free ski gear from a Rossi promo awhile back.

skiur

Hey, I'm not a spammer! In past seasons we had a Skiing on the Cheap and a contest thread. I actually won free tickets a few season ago because of something I saw on here & picked up a lot free ski gear from a Rossi promo awhile back.

Sorry, seems I quoted the wrong thread, meant to quote the thread from the peaks pass rep.

urungus

Received my Ski Vermont 4 packs today, check your mailbox. Thanks for the code bdfreetuna !

puckoach

Cyber Monday deals at Crotched. While it might get updated differently, looks to be good. There are a few deals, best is once each at the four Peaks for $149. Crotched, Attitash, Wildcat, Mt. Snow. No blackouts. Plus get a fifth after completing the four. Other deals as well. 24 hours only.

Last edited:
Only time you can buy discounted tickets to Black Mountain of Maine is Black Friday ($38 ). Buy as many as you want and good any day mountain is open for the season. Your purchases help support a community owned ski area. Come on up and give the BMOM a try this year.

http://www.skiblackmountain.org/

prsboogie

Cyber Monday deals at Crotched. While it might get updated differently, looks to be good. There are a few deals, best is once each at the four Peaks for $149. Crotched, Attitash, Wildcat, Mt. Snow. No blackouts. Plus get a fifth after completing the four. Other deals as well. 24 hours only.
Fucking rep at the Expo explicitly said they were not doing this passport this year, and like a jackass I believed him and bought the 199/4 pack. I didn't get a season pass for the bride this year since she really doesn't ski that often and this would have been the better deal for sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Jully

Fucking rep at the Expo explicitly said they were not doing this passport this year, and like a jackass I believed him and bought the 199/4 pack. I didn't get a season pass for the bride this year since she really doesn't ski that often and this would have been the better deal for sure.

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Peaks has been disorganized with deals in the past. I imagine the rep had no idea.

urungus

Last edited:

mgalluzz

No Boundaries has released their Saturday ticket deals, as well as some new options for this season. It's free to become a member.

https://www.skinoboundaries.com/latest-news/the-best-weekend-ticket-deals

Prices shown are for adults....rates are cheaper for children, teens, and seniors:

Dec 22: Mount Snow, $49
Jan 12: Cannon, $53
Jan 26: Waterville, $50
Feb 2-3: Jay Peak, $65 one day, $115 two day
Feb 16: Cannon: $53
Mar 2: Attitash, $56
Mar 2: Wildcat, $56
Mar 16: Sunapee, $55
Apr 6-7: Killington, $59 one day, $109 two day

There's also a ski & stay package at Jay Peak from Feb 1-3 which includes 2 nights and 3 days of skiing for as low as $220 per person.

nycskier

Shawnee's $109 Maxi Miser card is good for 3 transferable tickets anytime during the 2018/2019 AND 2019/2020 season. You can use all 3 tickets on the same day and is on sale until December 24th. I was there on Saturday and the Maxi-Miser was cheaper than buying window tickets so I just walked over to guest services and saved a bunch of money.
https://www.shawneemt.com/tickets-rentals/maxi-misers