• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing T-shirts at the Beach (Representing)

dlague

I drive my wife crazy through the summer because I wear ski resort or skiing themed t-shirts (a lot). This weekend was no different when I wore a white Jay Peak t-shirt with the following logo to the beach!

jay peak logo.jpg

I could not beleive how many comments I got from people who ski there or thumbs ups. Last summer was the same. It is the only shirt that I wear that ever gets any comments!

snowmonster

Summer for me is for surfing on Cape Cod. At the end of the day, I usually end up at the Beachcomber (the 'coma!). I'm usually in a Sugarloaf shirt and a Red Sox/Sunday River cap. I'm not alone in doing that. I always get high fives -- and drunken reminiscences about a great powder run down White Nitro or Flying Monkey.

Of course, my other variation of this is that I wear surf shirts when I go skiing. If you see a Nauset Surf or Hawaii North Shore shirt up on the hill, that could be me. Surf's up!

Last edited:

TheArchitect

I have shirts from Jay, Stowe, Smuggs and MRG and wear them year round. I get the occasional comment about wearing them in warm weather.

Last edited:

4aprice

I love wearing my Save Magic Mountain tee out on the boat. I also have a Solitude tee that color coordinates perfectly with a swim suit I have. Since it can get cold at times on the water especially at night I've worn my Camelback and Camelback Ski Team hoodies many times.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

ScottySkis

I have a Steamboat and Alta t shirts that I wear. And had a snowbird hat but the dog ate it.

Warp Daddy

Oh hell yeah. I have a slew of ski resort tees and hats for summer and fall .

We are on the Cape , So . Maine and on Lake George at Bolton Landing in the Dacks for several weeks each summer and sept . We prefer to do most of this during shoulder seasons , rates are awesome , density is reasonable and reservations are not usually required ;)

We Will be on the Cape beaches in 10 days Yippee !!!! will be wearing a resort tee or a US ski team gear

dlague

My shirts represent: Jay Peak, Killington, Saddleback, Sugarbush, Wildcat, Burke, Bolton Valley, Ragged and a few others. Also have hats that for Sunday River, Smuggs, Okemo, Gunstock.

However, the best is a Flyin' Ryan shirt for who and what it represents!

Huck_It_Baby

I do the same. I have a Jay and a Jackson shirt I wear all the time. I always get random people giving me high fives and fist pumps when I am out and about.

thetrailboss

Staff member
My wife has threatened to kill me because of all the places I represent in my apparel. A brief list includes:

Burke, Sugarbush, MRG, Sugarloaf, Sunday River, Alta, Snowbird, Canyons, Deer Valley, Loveland, Squaw Valley, Jackson Hole, Ski Utah, and others.

When I was in Florida in February, the folks loved my Snowbird attire and assumed that I was being a "Snowbird" in Florida. I don't think that Floridians even knew that Snowbird was a ski resort in Utah. And yes, I do wear my ski shirts in the summer too....

ERJ-145CA

Almost all my shirts are skiing or music related so I frequently have skiing shirts on all year round, even at the beach.

steamboat1

T's Alta, Snowbird, Big Sky is all I got.

Got a few hats, Squaw, A-Basin & yes of course Steamboat.

Pin's< I got pins coming out of my ears.

Yes this is the way we talk/write in Brooklyn.

MadMadWorld

My wife has threatened to kill me because of all the places I represent in my apparel. A brief list includes:

Burke, Sugarbush, MRG, Sugarloaf, Sunday River, Alta, Snowbird, Canyons, Deer Valley, Loveland, Squaw Valley, Jackson Hole, Ski Utah, and others.

When I was in Florida in February, the folks loved my Snowbird attire and assumed that I was being a "Snowbird" in Florida. I don't think that Floridians even knew that Snowbird was a ski resort in Utah. And yes, I do wear my ski shirts in the summer too....

That's really funny. And I think you are probably right.

snowmonster

We Will be on the Cape beaches in 10 days Yippee !!!! will be wearing a resort tee or a US ski team gear
Let me know if you make it out to the Outer Cape, prof. I'll keep an eye out for you and your ski shirt.

I can attest to this. Not only does TB have a complete wardrobe from ski areas, he also has ski area office attire.=)

Re: Florida: I actually have pictures of you doing the opposite -- wearing a canary yellow Florida cap while skiing at Tux. Good times!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I need more T-shirts. I think I have an MRG long sleeve and a sugarloaf hoodie. That might be about it. oh and a couple AZ t-shirts :)

thetrailboss

Staff member
I can attest to this. Not only does TB have a complete wardrobe from ski areas, he also has ski area office attire.=)

Yes sir. Snowbird, Sugarbush, Deer Valley, and Ski Utah polos. Official MRG tie from Snowmonster:

pi_2984.jpeg

I also have several other ski ties that I regularly wear and even a Kayak tie:

navy-blue-silk-kayaks-tie-214382-205-400-0.jpg

Re: Florida: I actually have pictures of you doing the opposite -- wearing a canary yellow Florida cap while skiing at Tux. Good times!

Touche sir, touche.

29853_393661814666_8279140_n.jpg

newskier

I have a couple that I wear that I've bought on various trips out west--Steamboat, Aspen, Telluride. I haven't bought any locally. One of my Steamboat ones is a play on the surf movie the Endless Summer--it has a graphic of a skier carrying skis (instead of the surfer carrying a board) and it says the Endless Winter on it. I wore that one down in the BVI once and got some comments--mostly people wondering why I would wear such a thing on vacation in the islands!

Razor

Summer for me is for surfing on Cape Cod. At the end of the day, I usually end up at the Beachcomber (the 'coma!). I'm usually in a Sugarloaf shirt and a Red Sox/Sunday River cap. I'm not alone in doing that. I always get high fives -- and drunken reminiscences about a great powder run down White Nitro or Flying Monkey.

Of course, my other variation of this is that I wear surf shirts when I go skiing. If you see a Nauset Surf or Hawaii North Shore shirt up on the hill, that could be me. Surf's up!

We were at the Beachcomber a few weeks ago checking out the damage. Better get a good summer in because from the looks of things, the 'coma' isn't going to last much longer. Couldn't believe how much of the beach and dunes are gone.