• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Smuggs trip, any takers?

C-Rex

I have a great deal on a trip to smuggs 1/23 to 1/26. We have a studio condo reserved but I need 2 more people to make it work. The deal is 3 nights lodging and 4 day lift ticket for $208/person. I need to pay by Christmas or lose the room. Anyone interested, message me ASAP.

C-Rex

But staying with 2 or more people in a studio is not

I had no idea you were such a diva... :p

All I need is a place to shower and crash. I'll bring an air mattress and be fine. For that price, I don't even care if I get a bed.

And making negative comments isn't really helping me out.

Last edited:

Smellytele

Well it is more that others wouldn't want to be in the same room as me. I snore and very badly. With saying that I don't get much sleep with other people throwing things at me and when that doesn't work trying to beat me. :)

C-Rex

If I don't use my personal time up during New Years week I might want to go to Smuggs.

Do it Scotty! It'd be cool to ride with you. Even if you just want to come up for the weekend we could give you a pro-rated price.

Savemeasammy

I'm just havin a little fun thats all lol

Canobie prefers the Stratton's if the world. At the end of the day he likes to relax in a fluffy white bathrobe while he drinks latte with his pinkie extended outward. He also enjoys having the staff tell him how awesome he looked while ripping up the groomers! Am I close?! ;) ;)

Perpetuate the myth: Smuggs' isn't worth the journey. Head south! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canobie#1

Smuggs has awesome trails but the resort and chairs suck. Outdated and gross.
I'll head south to the beast ;)

And about that latte, I prefer hot chocolate :spin: lol

MadMadWorld

Canobie prefers the Stratton's if the world. At the end of the day he likes to relax in a fluffy white bathrobe while he drinks latte with his pinkie extended outward. He also enjoys having the staff tell him how awesome he looked while ripping up the groomers! Am I close?! ;) ;)

Perpetuate the myth: Smuggs' isn't worth the journey. Head south! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome. Where do I sign up?

C-Rex

If someone wants to just do the weekend instead of the whole 4 days, I'm open to that and we can work out a prorated price. However, I'd say a person wanting to do the whole trip takes priority over someone wanting to do just the weekend. So if someone wants to do just the weekend, let me know and I'll pencil you in. If no one ends up wanting the whole 4 days, the spot is yours. Just pay when you get there.

I think that's fair, and I hope it makes sense. Of course, if you want to just do part of it but are willing to pay the $208 (even for 3 days, that's cheap) we'll lock you in.

xwhaler

Sounds like a great trip.....I'm unable to go but hope you find takers......smuggs for $50/day on mtn is a great deal
Just ski hard and party hard at night and u will fall asleep quick and not realize ur sharing a small space with a bunch of other guys

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app