• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowing at Killington?

Joshua

That is what there website says...I know they are up there in elevation, but its 60+ degrees down here in Mass.

Interesting...if we can get through these next few warm days without precip, they should be able to make it till the next cold outbreak after thanksgiving.

Greg

Staff member
I plugged in K's zip (05751) into my WeatherBug and the closest station is Rutland where it's 37 degrees right now, so I guess it's possible that it's snowing on the peak. It's probably not going to amount to much, and they must've gotten soaked last night. :roll:

J

jlangdale

I was up at Sugarbush healthclub last night and it was about 47-50 degree drizzle/rain with severe patchy spots on the trails. Looked to be going bye bye very fast.

Then I wake up this morning and drive to work. I look up to south and see the trails are all covered in white and the trees were frosted white. So, we might have gotten some snow higher up in elevation too.

Joshua

i noticed on the long range models that alaska looks to warm up after thanksgiving which is usually a good sign of colder weather in the east...we shall see.

a few good storms, and we are back on track

Greg

Staff member
I hope you're right, jfg15!