• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So wheres everyone getting a pass next year?

RustyGroomer

Yeah Lane I'm with Roark. Magic passes for the family. Brake even point is 7 days. Despite it's reputation as an expert mountain it's great for the kiddies. We have 3 in our house that love the place. Come to think of it, they have never skied elsewhere.

Here's 7 year old Shaun tackling the steeps of Upper Magician. In an Elvis suit no less....
26165_377534831730_502921730_3947283_1225853_n.jpg

LaneMeyer

Yeah Lane I'm with Roark. Magic passes for the family. Brake even point is 7 days. Despite it's reputation as an expert mountain it's great for the kiddies. We have 3 in our house that love the place. Come to think of it, they have never skied elsewhere.

Here's 7 year old Shaun tackling the steeps of Upper Magician. In an Elvis suit no less....

Rusty, your FreeDogger Masquarade video you posted a few weeks back was great, my kids saved it as one of their "favorites". They loved "little Elvis" and the songs too.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Not sure. I barely used my Sundown pass this year due to school obligations. I was going to move up graduation to December 2010 and take next spring off to ski bum, but the school that I'm now focusing on for my M.A. will allow spring admissions (the others did not) so I may transition right into grad school instead... Which means, I still don't know. My daughter being in half day Kindergarten will also complicate things a bit...

If I ski bum, definitely Sundown and plans for more day trips. Otherwise, I may actually just pay for night lift tickets as I go at Mohawk. They're only $20 there.

dmc

Hunter Mountain(shock)... Bought it last month to help them fund the new 6pack...

Can use it for festivals and stuff during the summer...

gmcunni

Hunter Mountain(shock)... Bought it last month to help them fund the new 6pack...

Can use it for festivals and stuff during the summer...

curious if you, and other early buyers, invest in any "protection program"? god forbid something happens that changes or prevents you from skiing next season.

dmc

curious if you, and other early buyers, invest in any "protection program"? god forbid something happens that changes or prevents you from skiing next season.

Nope... At Hunter - Just go to ticket sales and talk to the nice people and they will hook you up with credit for the next year...

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
I'll be lucky to get 10 days on snow next year, so a season pass doesn't make sense.

I will renew my Central Mass Ski Club membership. Skier appreciation days and Wildcat tickets valid anytime for $39.