• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stolen Skis - McMega Resort 03/01/2011

bobbutts

Well I was having an epic day at McMega Resort, about 10am decided to call it a day and hit the bar. Left my $15,000 custom skis on the rack out by the highway. After 10 shots went back out to hit some triple diamond runs, but some lowlife had stolen my skis.

gmcunni

i hope the thief was wearing a helmet, it is safer that way. wonder if he was listening to tunes at the time??

trackbiker

Well I was having an epic day at McMega Resort, about 10am decided to call it a day and hit the bar. Left my $15,000 custom skis on the rack out by the highway. After 10 shots went back out to hit some triple diamond runs, but some lowlife had stolen my skis.

I'd say anyone who paid $15,000 for skis got ripped off when they bought them. ; )

2Planker

10 shots at 11am.... Maybe you just couldn't find them. They're probably still there...

Did you go to security ? How'd that go for you ?? Someone was doing you a favor, the last thing we want is some drunk flailing down the trail.
-- "Patroller"

Last edited:

Bobt2ski

Thinking of opening a custom ski shop with 10 free shots on the house to each customer!!!!!

andyaxa

Hope you didn't spend time and/or $$ waxing them earlier, but we know that's a waste of time anyway.

neil

If you need ski's to ski, then I wouldn't call you an "expert". Stick to the greens and blues.

campgottagopee

I would like to ski with you.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Must have been trash day.

Suggest you a buy a better ski next time. Thieves are always looking for junk .

Are these yours?
Isetta%20Skis.jpg

I'd be more than happy to sell you a pair of mine. In fact, I'll knock the price down to $5K and even throw in the bindings.

Last edited: