• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stowe Thread

hovercraft

Were you on the Gondi side in the afternoon? I closed out on that side around 3:50 and the snow was still good. Overall a really good day on the mountain.

Vince

Great day till the end. One of the best of the year. I thought Perry Merrill and Nose Dive were the best. I skied 10am till 3pm. Will ski friday if we get lucky on the weather.

Vince

Staying at a condo on the access road. Currently raining here. About an inch of heavy slush has accumulated on the ground. Not good today but certainly not a wash out going forward. Can't see them losing any terrain.

KustyTheKlown

Yea that’s great. I just posted in the other thread that it looks like the low sagged more south and noVT will do well. Very good. Hope sugarbush gets too

kendo

Nosedive looks great. Saw lots of lights on Gondolier last night - so hopefully they'll move snowmaking over to Liftline & Hayride??

hovercraft

Surprisingly good day today. snow started to stiffen up late afternoon. Tomorrow will be interesting if we don’t get some more snow….

drjeff

It got pretty stiff at 2...I bailed 230...glad I went...
Tomorrow Jay...
Jay will have atleast 1 trail closed this weekend for a college race.

I'm vicariously there tomorrow (even though I will actually be about 3hrs South at Mount Snow) cheering my daughter and her Holycross Ski Team on in her 1st college ski race!