• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stratton free ticket

ski220

I still have not used my free Stratton ticket that I won thru statton10k.com. Has anyone used there's. How many people still have NOT? I'm thinkinging in the next week or two there should be a couple of more nice springtime corn days ahead.

How about it CRANK?

Dr Skimeister

I still have not used my free Stratton ticket that I won thru statton10k.com. Has anyone used there's. How many people still have NOT? I'm thinkinging in the next week or two there should be a couple of more nice springtime corn days ahead.

How about it CRANK?

Used mine last weekend. It was painless.

roark

Nope, lost the text message and tried to get it again thru the website - all I get is a message saying I already won (like i was re-entering the contest). PM'ed Gabriel, no response.

crank

Nope. Not yet.

Going to NH this coming weekend then have a gig the following Friday night so maybe Sunday the 22nd. I might do Saturday if someone wanted to drive me and didn't want to leave CT to early.

Give me an S for Stratton
Give me an S for Sunday too
Give me an S for Stratton
Give me an S for Sunday too
Give me an S for some free skiing
Like you know I wanna do

Last edited:

Geoff

I haven't used mine yet. I also have Warren Miller movie SWAG for a 2nd ticket. The Warren Miller ticket only works Wednesdays. I was planning on a midweek powder day where southern Vermont got more snow than KMart or a spring skiing day. It's now looking like a day or two midweek in the tan-o-rama.

frozencorn

I haven't used mine yet. I also have Warren Miller movie SWAG for a 2nd ticket. The Warren Miller ticket only works Wednesdays. I was planning on a midweek powder day where southern Vermont got more snow than KMart or a spring skiing day. It's now looking like a day or two midweek in the tan-o-rama.

Same deal here, used my text, Miller is awaiting. I believe it's also good any day after April 1.