• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Subaru gear heads?????

cbcbd

whoa... insane... makes me wish I had an airstrip and unlimited supply of tires

campgottagopee

whoa... insane... makes me wish I had an airstrip and unlimited supply of tires

:grin:

I dig how he's on it all the time and that rev limiter screamin' while roastin' all 4 tires around that dude---NASTY

Last edited:
I saw that the other day..I have a Suburu Impreza just like the one in the video except I don't have the wing or the big engine or the fancy tires..but I'm a pretty good driver so I think I'm gonna do some burnout and use the neighbors cars as obstacles..JEA!

campgottagopee

I saw that the other day..I have a Suburu Impreza just like the one in the video except I don't have the wing or the big engine or the fancy tires..but I'm a pretty good driver so I think I'm gonna do some burnout and use the neighbors cars as obstacles..JEA!

There's something wrong with you:wink:

cbcbd

:grin:

I dig how he's on it all the time and that rev limiter screamin' while roastin' all 4 tires around that dude---NASTY
I know, you kept waiting for him to gain a second of traction... once he got off that straight it was just a 4W drift to the end :D

mondeo

I can break all four tires loose...in the rain. In second gear at least, though.

On ramps in the rain can be a little interesting. :-D