• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarloaf 3/21

vinnyv11

So i'm going to be hitting Sugarloaf by myself March 21. Any one planning on being there that day or available to give me a tour. Would love to earn some turns with someone who knows the place

Conrad

Website
www.youtube.com
You may need to take a day off. Weather is setting up!

Yeah, I have a 12 page take home test due on Thursday on top of my weekly lab due Friday that always has me awake until early Friday morning hours, so that's not very likely. I wish, though.

vinnyv11

Bumping to see if anyone is making plans for being at the loaf tomorrow. Ill be by myself and am looking for a someone to share the pow with ;)

bigbog

Wish I could say yes to that V.....but work + interview tomorrow. Got a foot+ overnight...looks like additional freshies tomorrow. Get up there before they flatten it all down for the recreational public! Was going to mention a few trails...but the whole mountain should be open...and the Basin couldn't have gotten all cut up and flattened out in 24hrs....lol.

vinnyv11

If anyone ends up here shoot me a pm ill check my phone through the day. Almost to the mountain and I'm amped just no clue where I'm going or what to hit lol. Here's to hoping for light crowds.