• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday April 23rd Bretton Woods

Vortex

A few of us have been talkin about it so lets do it. Sunday at Bretton Woods the 23rd. They are advertising Bode's weekend for the 29th and 30th so the weekend before should be no problem going to.
Tb and myself are in. I had mentioned it to Roark. I think he is in. Come do some late season hanging. I will have my family with me for this one.

Terry

I think that I am in if the weather is ok. Can't make may day at the river so I will make this my may day.:beer:

Vortex

TB, BobR and Terry. We are getting there.

edit www.brettonwoods.com/alpineski/index.cfm?edit_id=57

$40 for adults $30teens, $15 Juniors. $20 for a ticket with a 2005, 2006 pass from another mountain. I may make a couple trips. Cheaper than driving a long distance for me. Time to break out the grill.

Nice take is to stop at the Basin on the way home if your going south. I stopped Monday on my way back from the River. Still a bit of snow. Water running a little slower than normal.

hiroto

certificate

There was a taker for the certificate I put up on the other thread but he never
replied to my request for the address and hasn't responded since so I'm putting
it up here again. One certificate for Bretton Woods, good any day for the rest of
2005/06 season. PM me if you want it..

Hiroto

Vortex

My attendance depends on the weather on Sunday. I'm bringing the family and cause of gas prices only bringing up 1 car. They won't go if its raining, but..... on.Sat a few SR friends are making the ride over to ski as well. Let me know if you want to join us for runs on Sat.
With a 2005 2006 season pass from another resort lift tickets are $20. Looks like Sat will be a nice fairly cool day for this time of year. Terry I sent you a pm... Whats up?

Terry

I am going to go on sat and then spend sunday on my honey-do list. Looks like sat will be the better of the two for weather! Maybe a tailgate party/bbq? I plan to come prepared.:beer:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Sunday would be the day for me seeing that I have limited $$$ right now and three free tix to BW that have to be used :(

Vortex

Terry....I left you a voice mail, but seems you posted here what is up. I would say try to meet at bottom of the main lift at 9 am if not then try 10am. I'll be skiing the upper lift most runs, but will do a top to bottom every now and then to see whom may be around.
Thaller1 and Whaller1 will be in attendance. That is Sat..

IF its not puring I'll buzz up Sunday for a bit. Family is up in the air. Bad weather no chance for them.

Terry we were thinking maybe wine/beer cheese and cracker thing and hanging on the deck. I did not have the motivation to cook out, but I could be swayed. Keep me posted.

If you guys want to go out of your way for a bit, you could come down to my place for a bit of Apres ski at the Waterfall. Anyone else up for Sat or Sunday?