• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

T-shirts for 2022-2023

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
This area is my sole "lame claim to fame". I skied there once back in 2007 as it was included in with the Cannon season's pass. Anyway, as I was leaving for the day I heard someone say Bode Miller was signing autographs. So I ran in a side door, saw him sitting behind a table and there was nobody there besides him. So I just walked up handed him my pass and said something lame like "You're the greatest skier in the world" and he looks up at me and says - and I'll never forget this - "Did you just cut in line?" I turn around and there's a crowd of parents with their kid's staring holes in my forehead. I made a quick apology and thank you to Mr. Miller (because he didn't sign my card "Loser") and bolted.

ski-classic-bretton-woods-unisex-tri-blend-crew-tee.jpegScreen Shot 2022-10-21 at 12.34.31 PM.png

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Keepin' it New Hampshire for a while.

7ty8vfbhbpby.jpeg

pts7m7zkt8l6.jpeg

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Sorry ... but ... nobody guessed the mystery map.

I'm gonna throw this over to Snowjournal.com ( also going to delete the image here to avoid confusion )

Again, sorry if you've come back to guess. Head over to Snowjournal.com to have a crack at it there.

I'll list it as I normally do in a couple days.

Ciao for now.

Last edited:

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
Updated this retired ski area. Working on these trail map tees is a labor of love. That couldn’t be more true than this lost ski area of my youth. I had tried to pick out the trails from a present day satellite photo but it just didn’t work. I think this looks more organic and truer to the area as it once was.

https://etsy.me/3OuVJT1 - Berkshire Snow Basin

3D3D41E7-DF91-496C-BAE6-98178F8571DA.jpeg

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
About time posted a new shirt, eh? This one has a special place in my heart. My dearly departed brother used to patrol here. Oddly he never suggested skiing there when I was with him. Possibly because he was bored to tears with it and because he'd probably end up working. I only went there after he died. I did ask around and several folks remembered him. It's a cool place, not particularly challenging but I like it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1344479700

ski-classic-dartmouth-unisex-tri-blend-crew-tee.jpeg