• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The REAL Sunday Ride - Hubbard Park 08-17-08

Trekchick

I'm not being impatient, just specifying what I want to see when the pics do show up. TC is the one pestering you...
That's right, I am! Wanna make sumthin of it!

Don't you like the ones of me and the Poach all over the repair on Steve's bike?
Ah, yes the Bike shop on the trail.
I'm sooooooooo glad my girlfriends are all good bike mechanics and show up ready to ride!

Men!8)

powhunter

Nice riding with you guys!!! Great job Carrie!!! Sorry about the repair "issues" (FYI a 20 inch tube will not fit in a 26 inch tire) Great ride overall....could have been a triatholon if we went for a swim after,,,,I was pretty beat....longest ride I ever did...Im working on some vid, but heres a little pic/vid that I threw together!! Brian ya should be damn proud of your woman....I wish my chick would mtb...

steve

Greg

Staff member
Nice little slideshow! Someone is figuring out Windows Movie Maker. :lol:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Slideshow came out great! Can't wait to see the rest of what you came up with on the videos! :D No problem on the repairs... heck at least you guys could figure it out. If it were my bike, I wouldn't have a clue. :oops:

Trekchick

Slideshow came out great! Can't wait to see the rest of what you came up with on the videos! :D No problem on the repairs... heck at least you guys could figure it out. If it were my bike, I wouldn't have a clue. :oops:

You'll be surprised how quickly it comes to you when you need it.
My popcorn ran out waiting for the video. Time to get some more.

MR. evil

what time did you guys actually finish your ride? That picture from the BBQ looks like it was pretty late.

Greg

Staff member
Midnight.

They did close to 10 miles after all... :razz:

MR. evil

It did take some time to cook thick steaks.

True, but it doesn't get that dark until around 9:00pm. Unless you were cooking the whole cow you guys must have finished up kind of late.

MR. evil

Midnight.

They did close to 10 miles after all... :razz:

Thats what I was thinking. At first when I saw the GPS track I though Jeff took it while driving around in his car. But when I saw that night time pic I had the same thought as you :wink:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
It was 8:08PM when I called Brian from the parking lot just after we rolled in. We started (after the initial issues) probably 4:15-4:30PM? Somewhere around there.

MR. evil

It was 8:08PM when I called Brian from the parking lot just after we rolled in. We started (after the initial issues) probably 4:15-4:30PM? Somewhere around there.

Sorry you had to ride with those slow pokes. Their pace might have actually set you back a couple of rides :wink:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sorry you had to ride with those slow pokes. Their pace might have actually set you back a couple of rides :wink:
Nah... I'm sure I'm the one who held them back. I'm honest enough to admit it. :lol: At least they didn't ditch me in the woods somewhere.