• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things that annoy you

At least I'm honest. If you don't think some or a lot of people find your persona annoying you've reached a level of naivete I never though possible, even after rooming a brief while with a pentacostal.

But you're freaking annoying as well..but your girlfriend is hot..

Moe Ghoul

Those little foil seals on bottles and jars, especially on items that no one would ingest, so I don't understand why they put em on in the first place. Especially if they have the little plastic pull tab that never quite works.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Those little foil seals on bottles and jars, especially on items that no one would ingest, so I don't understand why they put em on in the first place. Especially if they have the little plastic pull tab that never quite works.

I worked in a chemical plant for a stretch, and they were put on the one gallon bottles because they'd like during packing and shipping without them. The caps don't seal all that well.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
OK, here's a partial list:

• People soliciting money for non charity items.
  • Receipt checkers at stores, I paid for my item, probably waited in line to do it, so get the f out of my way.
  • Stores asking for personal info, phone #, address, etc..... Don't waste my time, just take my money and let me out of here.
  • Constant pitch of extended warranties, If you make a quality product I shouldn't have to worry about an extended warranty.
  • DUI check points. You can rationalize all you want, but this a an erosion of rights.
  • Lack of customer support that has been popping up in all businesses
  • Computer automated answering systems, here, press this!
  • Spanish as the second choice on just about everything these days. I'm Polish, where's my choices? What about our Chinese friends, or Japanese, plenty of them out there
  • And yes "Count to a Million" threads, give me a freakin break!
  • People arguing over a price difference of 10 cents while we all wait in line. Been tempted many time to just throw a dollar at them and tell them to get the f out of the way!
That's it for now, gotta get back to work. :)

ctenidae

Discovering that a major purchase got charged twice to a debit card, resulting in $175 in overdraft charges, then not being able to reach the store you made the purchase at because the phone number listed on everything seems to be a fax line.

Greg

Staff member
OK, here's a partial list:

• People soliciting money for non charity items.
  • Receipt checkers at stores, I paid for my item, probably waited in line to do it, so get the f out of my way.
  • Stores asking for personal info, phone #, address, etc..... Don't waste my time, just take my money and let me out of here.
  • Constant pitch of extended warranties, If you make a quality product I shouldn't have to worry about an extended warranty.
  • DUI check points. You can rationalize all you want, but this a an erosion of rights.
  • Lack of customer support that has been popping up in all businesses
  • Computer automated answering systems, here, press this!
  • Spanish as the second choice on just about everything these days. I'm Polish, where's my choices? What about our Chinese friends, or Japanese, plenty of them out there
  • And yes "Count to a Million" threads, give me a freakin break!
  • People arguing over a price difference of 10 cents while we all wait in line. Been tempted many time to just throw a dollar at them and tell them to get the f out of the way!
That's it for now, gotta get back to work. :)

Grumpy old bastard.