• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things that annoy you

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
There's only two kinds of people in this world I cannot stand- those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Polish.

Moe Ghoul

OK, here's a partial list:

• People soliciting money for non charity items.
  • Receipt checkers at stores, I paid for my item, probably waited in line to do it, so get the f out of my way.
  • Stores asking for personal info, phone #, address, etc..... Don't waste my time, just take my money and let me out of here.
  • Constant pitch of extended warranties, If you make a quality product I shouldn't have to worry about an extended warranty.
  • DUI check points. You can rationalize all you want, but this a an erosion of rights.
  • Lack of customer support that has been popping up in all businesses
  • Computer automated answering systems, here, press this!
  • Spanish as the second choice on just about everything these days. I'm Polish, where's my choices? What about our Chinese friends, or Japanese, plenty of them out there
  • And yes "Count to a Million" threads, give me a freakin break!
  • People arguing over a price difference of 10 cents while we all wait in line. Been tempted many time to just throw a dollar at them and tell them to get the f out of the way!
That's it for now, gotta get back to work. :)

x2 on all of those, excellent!

Not getting my .05 cent credit for using my own shopping bag, especially when I tell the mental midget operating the self check out to do it.

Greg

Staff member
disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

Beetlenut

Trying to open any new toy for your kid! I mean have you seen the screws and wire wraps they use to permanently secure the toys to the packaging? All this while your kid is standing next to you about to explode waiting for you to rescue the toy from its bondage!

bigbog

........Nothin like the smell of fresh cut orchard grass and timothy mixed with 2 stroke exhaust on your clothes. God's country right here.

P1020026.jpg

OMG, it's Marc's jpeg!....think I saw that pic before...thought it was a Rembrandt..:-o
*It's been pretty da.. hot today...it's the best I can do...

Paul

Trying to open any new toy for your kid! I mean have you seen the screws and wire wraps they use to permanently secure the toys to the packaging? All this while your kid is standing next to you about to explode waiting for you to rescue the toy from its bondage!

+eleventyt'ousan'

Moe Ghoul

Buying crap with parts missing, like 20 minutes ago, I bought 2 sun tea jugs at the grocery store, and noticed both snap on lids missing when I got to the self checkout. Had to walk all the way back and get 2 lids. Then I get out to the car, and notice a missing piece on the spout. Gotta go all the way in from the car, be told I have to go to customer service, and simply went and exchanged it out in the store and walked out. Yeah, 10 people in line at customer service, mostly lotto tix, I'd still be standing there. F that.

mondeo

Paying for second day air and getting it shipped ground.

I don't care that it'll be here in two days by ground, I paid for 2nd day air, ship it second day air! Nashbar just screwed me with that...and it's taking 3 days even though the estimate was two. Second day air, that doesn't happen. It's happened to me a few times at different establishments.