• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Things that annoy you

wa-loaf

When I go to bed before my wife and then she walks in after I've fallen asleep and starts talking to me. :smash:

Beetlenut

Buying crap with parts missing, like 20 minutes ago, I bought 2 sun tea jugs at the grocery store, and noticed both snap on lids missing when I got to the self checkout. Had to walk all the way back and get 2 lids. Then I get out to the car, and notice a missing piece on the spout. Gotta go all the way in from the car, be told I have to go to customer service, and simply went and exchanged it out in the store and walked out. Yeah, 10 people in line at customer service, mostly lotto tix, I'd still be standing there. F that.

Solution: Don't buy while high!

Trekchick

Getting high, alcohol or otherwise, shouldn't be a prerequisite for an activity. Otherwise, its a problem. But, yeah, I usually like to catch a small buzz and hit the grocery around 10PM. I like to check out some of the odder offerings that we usually don't see.
Were you buzzed when you started this thread?

Greg

Staff member
So that post annoys you as well?

Those honkin' Ray-Bans and the denim shirt tucked into the jacked up stonewashed jeans would be a good look for you, Brian.

bvibert

Staff member
Those honkin' Ray-Bans and the denim shirt tucked into the jacked up stonewashed jeans would be a good look for you, Brian.

I'll keep that in mind when I grow a mullet and start saying radical all the time.

deadheadskier

Staff member
right now......the effin' economy

high end restaurant biz is draggin' :(

you all need to head to the NH and ME coasts and enjoy the great fine dining....go on, you know you want to treat yourself :lol:

Moe Ghoul

right now......the effin' economy

high end restaurant biz is draggin' :(

you all need to head to the NH and ME coasts and enjoy the great fine dining....go on, you know you want to treat yourself :lol:

Folks are groaning down here, too, I hear it from industry friends of mine. Low end is actually holding its own since more will flock to cheap eats and drinks to cut back. I'm glad I got out in '01.