• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Today is September 1st...

thetrailboss

Staff member
...and you know what that means: WINTER IS COMING! Three months from December 1st and snow will fly before then.

Can't wait! Let's hope for a nice fall followed by a good winter. :wink:

N

NEtracker

Which reminds me... ski tuning, and check my son's boot fit at some point...

RISkier

I recall that cruel day last spring when I logged on and found the cool blue was gone -- nearly cried.

Greg

Staff member
ChileMass said:
Greg's getting itchy to change the AZ wallpaper back to winter blue.....
RISkier said:
I recall that cruel day last spring when I logged on and found the cool blue was gone -- nearly cried.
Soon enough. The first frosty morning (at least at my house) will mark the return of the Winter template. I typically go to the Summer one when the daytime high hits 70*F+, unless it's a fluke.

teachski

Website
teachski.com
At 5 am I had some frost on the windows of my car this am, does that count...I HATE the summer color. I want that cool blue back!

First ski club meeting at my school...next week...I am the advisor.

I have to delay having my boots fitted (which I purposly didn't do last spring when I bought them) for just a little while longer...I have minor foot surgery next week.

sledhaulingmedic

The invention of the cassette was a god-send, giving us ready access to effective improvised scrapers. The eight tracks didn't work very well