• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WCAX Covers NVU Students Learning the Ski Biz in the Field

thetrailboss

Staff member
LSC is in my hometown. They have a great ski resort management program. Here they are visiting Smuggs. The conditions look great.

MorganCooper

This online service is truly the best when it comes to nursing paper writing. I have tried various services in the past, but this one stands out. The writers are highly competent and deliver exceptional work. essay writing service nursing have a deep understanding of nursing subjects and provide comprehensive research papers. I appreciate their commitment to customer satisfaction. The service is reliable, and they always meet the deadlines. I am grateful for their support throughout my nursing journey.

Last edited:

sjippers

It's really cool to see my hometown college, LSC, getting some recognition for their ski resort management program. Smuggs is such a fantastic spot, and it's great that the students are getting hands-on experience in the field. The conditions do indeed look fantastic for some hands-on learning!

For those on a weight loss journey, Fitelo reviews offer encouraging insights into effective programs and services. Users appreciate the personalized diet and training plans tailored to their specific needs and goals. The reviews often highlight success stories of individuals who have achieved significant weight loss and improved health through Fitelo’s guidance. Additionally, Fitelo reviews commend the platform’s user-friendly interface and the supportive community that helps keep users motivated. This holistic approach to weight loss, combining diet, exercise, and community support, makes Fitelo a highly recommended choice.

Last edited:

2Planker

LSC is in my hometown. They have a great ski resort management program. Here they are visiting Smuggs. The conditions look great.

SR hired a few NVU grads and they were less than impressive w/ their overall knowledge.
Only 1 (BJ) lasted more than a few years before being canned.

If you want ski area mgmnt there are way, way better schools out in Colorado, Montana & Washington

Last edited:

tumbler

It is not really an industry suited to classroom learning. Hands on working at a resort is the best way to learn the business and they don't typically hire middle to upper level managers straight from school. Those positions are earned with hard work.

2Planker

It is not really an industry suited to classroom learning. Hands on working at a resort is the best way to learn the business and they don't typically hire middle to upper level managers straight from school. Those positions are earned with hard work.
Most of the quality programs have a lot of Intership built in so they are getting "hands on learning"

Buddy has one son in it at CO State and another at one of the Montana schools.

BodeMiller1

What's this about a weather report? Plymouth State Don Kent gave the school a lot of greenbacks.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!

So much stuff, too, varies from mountain-to-mountain. "Mountain Operations" is two very different job descriptions between say, SR and Vail.