• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Website Issues

Glenn

I had some problems getting to the forums earlier. I kept getting an "out of memory" error...or something like that. I saw the same thing a week or so ago, but hitting refresh cleared it. That didn't work this time.

Ironically, it just came back when trying to post this.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 13893632) (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/alpinez/public_html/forums/includes/class_dm.php on line 1262

asnowmobiler

I couldn't get on the site shortly after I started the thread last night about the issue I am still having while using my iPhone or iPad.

gmcunni

same prob for me lately. can't get in on pc or phone. happened last night and a few days back.

cdskier

Yea...website was not loading at all for me last night and earlier this morning.

speden

I see that out of memory error every couple of days. I was wondering if the forum is running on an old server that doesn't have enough RAM or something.

speden

Could be they are running some outdated software on the server that has a memory leak. Or the server hardware is bad in some way.

There are probably some log files on the server that might help to see what's going on.

BenedictGomez

Tonight's website error was a new one:

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Is this place on its' death spiral?