• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Week of March 10 to 16 2013

57stevey

I'm hoping the freeze will hold off until Weds afternoon at least, so I can head up to Sunapee Weds AM and demo some fatter skis in the slop.

WinnChill

I'm hoping the freeze will hold off until Weds afternoon at least, so I can head up to Sunapee Weds AM and demo some fatter skis in the slop.

There is some lagtime between the front and the cold air....with the slow pace to this system, the core of the cold air should hold til Wed night. There could be a little crust from Tuesday night but probably not a hard freeze just yet.

57stevey

There is some lagtime between the front and the cold air....with the slow pace to this system, the core of the cold air should hold til Wed night. There could be a little crust from Tuesday night but probably not a hard freeze just yet.

Thanks Winn. Looks like a game-time decision is in order here.