• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Roll Call.......

JDMRoma

Where is everyone going for the long weekend ?

Im probably hitting up Bretton Woods, Saturday and Monday.......Sunday not sure, Have not been to Waterville or Cannon yet this year.

BackLoafRiver

Sugarloaf is the plan for me at least Sunday and Monday. If I can squeak out a third day I will probably head to Cannon. (based on the Girlfriend-Climate-ometer.)

RustyGroomer

Magic all weekend. Should be a fun one. Chime in if anyone else we be there.

bdfreetuna

No long weekend for me. I'll keep my eyes on potential snowfall and trail openings but most likely I'll pass on this weekend.

BenedictGomez

Whiteface.

Looks like the conditions will be pretty bad.

Might spend Sunday in Montreal or doing something else in the area if it's too much of a trainwreck with only 50% open.

Huck_It_Baby

Stoweland for me. Maybe Jay if the cloud kicks up.

NOAA forecast looks decent with a little accumulating snow Sat and Sunday! Just glad were are out of the rain!

drjeff

Mount Snow all 3 days. Although I'm contemplating taking a friend's offer up to ski at The Hermitage Club on Sunday (probably going to hold off until better snow conditions so I can enjoy a full day of lift served, uncrowded soft snow/powder when I pull the trigger on that offer :) )

Abominable

Mount Snow all 3 days. Although I'm contemplating taking a friend's offer up to ski at The Hermitage Club on Sunday (probably going to hold off until better snow conditions so I can enjoy a full day of lift served, uncrowded soft snow/powder when I pull the trigger on that offer :) )

Would be interested in a report on that if / when you go. I got on their list somehow and been invited up. Not my thing, but if I had to sit through a little presentation in order to get some powder runs in I'd bite. As long as the presentation is after the ski day. And has refreshments...

Little voucher-burning tour this weekend of Catamount, Berkshire East and Mt. Snow. Hope to see some new snow along the way.

Euler

Staying home avoiding the maddening crowds and boilerplate. Saving my time and $$ for better weekends.

Warp Daddy

This weekend is a trainwreck weatherwise , so cancelled our VT trip and will now ski 2 regionals :Titus on MLK after a few very weak clippers breeze thru And DRY Hill tomorrow ( while she hits the malls) I have paid off my Titus pass with my day count already and dry hill is a freebie for me :beer:

C-Rex

Hitting Mount Snow tomorrow, and maybe Sunday if the crowds and conditions aren't too bad.

JDMRoma

I stayed home last weekend, No way I can do it again........
I would be suicidal not skiing this weekend,regardless of crowds.....although that could change tomorrow !

drjeff

Hitting Mount Snow tomorrow, and maybe Sunday if the crowds and conditions aren't too bad.

By the looks of the webcam, looks like the giant snowmaking expense that relatively few people actually use, AKA the superpipe, will be opening up either this afternoon or tomorrow for sure :rolleyes: