• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What music are you listening to right now?

Warp Daddy

When playing i move in cycles : Right now i am back into cranking my axes out with Clapton era stuff , the anthem stuff : Badge , Crossroads , Bad Love and Cocaine

ScottySkis

I glad I did before went to these things before I
I overheat now
""SUMMER ROCKS: Bethel Woods is back at 100%... we'll see you there!,""

jimk

Listened to this old Steely Dan song several times recently. It's surprisingly (for them) uplifting and encouraging about life:

jimk

Very funny ZZ Top cover with Chris Farley-like drummer. Best thing about it is that everyone in the band remains deadly serious.

deadheadskier

Staff member
GREAT Ween show last night. First time in the Capitol Theatre in Portchester, NY for us. Loved it. Probably the best venue of that size I've ever been to in terms of the sound, vibe and how well it's run.

It was almost two years to the day since my wife and I last saw Ween at Terminal 5 in Manhattan. Then the world stopped a few weeks later. Unquestionably our favorite band to see live. Wish they'd get back in the studio and write some new material (unlikely), but their catalog is so vast and good as is, I always walk out of a Ween show completely satisfied.

IMG_20220218_203040742_HDR.jpgIMG_20220218_210006921_HDR.jpg

Warp Daddy

I don't listen ,I Play my axe .

Last nite played the 2112 album,it's a Rush (pun intended)

hadn't played it in like 5 years ,love it bcuz I get to use beaucoup special effects in my effects generator to mix the sound

Now to keep everyone happy in the hood 😏I play thru the headset and set up the axe thru the stomp box generator when playing after dark , my Vox amp is over 100 amps so that's held in reserve for daytime use 😁