• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What the heck is going on at Magic?

slatham

Nice to see a FB entry about July 4th fireworks at Magic (on the 2nd). Beer, food and music. Hopefully some news flow too.

Sorcerer

Still not under a signed contract yet but we did conduct our own inspection of buildings as noted by RG. Hopeful to get purchase agreement done very shortly as there is much work to be done and we will be basically starting from scratch after the area shutdown in March. However, Ski Magic LLC will be hosting with the Town of Londonderry their annual Independence Day fireworks on July 2nd at Magic (live music and "refreshments" will be served up), even though the property will not have officially changed hands by then, with the cooperation of current title holders Magic Mountain Management LLC. Hope to see any one who is up there at the event!

Is no news good news?

JamaicaMan

Yeah, love Saddleback and feel for those folks...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

slatham

JoeB-Z you just gave me the ultimate head fake as I thought a new entry was news - good news - on the sale. I propose nobody update this Thread until JamaicaMan tells us the deal is done! Unfortunately I think no news is an indication the owners are not being overly cooperative. Or worse. And it's August 1st already - times a wasting! Is there a "deal God" to pray to????

slatham

I for one am hard pressed to think I get involved in any volunteer days without a change in management...