• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What would be you worst fear?

VTKilarney

My fears (other than the obvious):
1) Winter thaws;
2) Winter rain;
3) Being in a ski-off with Highway Star.

Smellytele

Never wanting to ski somewhere is not being a troll. However, continually bashing places like Hunter and Magic for no reason like you do in practically every post you make in every thread....that is being a troll.

Not that I want to defend SB but as far as magic goes he bashes the management/ownership (which does seem to deserve it a lot of the time) not the skiing there.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Not that I want to defend SB but as far as magic goes he bashes the management/ownership (which does seem to deserve it a lot of the time) not the skiing there.

.....while also needling those who ski and are invested there to try and piss them off; hence trolling.

His statement of Hunter scaring him is pretty innocuous when viewed alone, but would be perceived as trolling given the history of how he participates in discussions about the area.

That's why Funky and Marcski call him out.

Last edited:

dlague

This my worst fear - witnessing an argument that hijacks a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Tin

Nuclear weapons and carnies!!!!!!!

They have small hands and smell like cabbage.

austin-powers-hair-is-shaped-like-male-genitalia.jpg