• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has the most friends on here???

Trekchick

Hmmm,
Shall we rephraze the question?
Who has the most AZ friends, or who, on AZ has the most friends?
GSS, when you post a GTG thread, who shows up?

I guess, I never thought of it as a popularity contest, but then I'm not in Jr High school. :)

Now I have 39 friends on here thanks..WJenness for the friend request..will I hit 50 friends today??? It's up to you guys.

Hmmm,
Shall we rephraze the question?
Who has the most AZ friends, or who, on AZ has the most friends?
GSS, when you post a GTG thread, who shows up?

I guess, I never thought of it as a popularity contest, but then I'm not in Jr High school. :)

I don't have much experience with AZ get togethers but with PASR get togethers we roll 3 6-packs deep...yeah err-body comes out..Thus far on my couple journeys to NY and VT since joining AZ last year..I've always found people to ski with..Kingslug, AllSkiing, MadSkier and MLCVT

I don't have any friends... noone likes me...
I don't have many friends on PASR either and I can't get anyone together for a trip over there it seems.

Noone likes to ski with the fat old (34...lol) poor guy from the hood with 3 kids I guess..

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12083

Phillycore..it's one thing to have a PASR day at Blue or even Belleayre but to organize a ski trip out west on a site with mostly teenagers is definitely a challenging task. Look at TTC6 trying to put together a ski house in the Poconos with strangers..it's nearly impossible..

Phillycore

I realize that and for the most part I was being sarcastic...
FWIW... I'm sure as hell NOT trying to organize a trip with teenagers... that would NOT be up my alley whatsoever...

I realize that and for the most part I was being sarcastic...
FWIW... I'm sure as hell NOT trying to organize a trip with teenagers... that would NOT be up my alley whatsoever...

A big reason why I post here more is because people are a little bit older..I bet there aren't too many people on here with a myspace/facebook page...although I have both..:p

Phillycore..it's sad that you'll be at JF/BB this season...

Phillycore

Yeah people over here are generally older (age wise), but they also almost all reside between NYC and Maine.
Sure there's a few of us down here in Philly / NJ land but not too many from what I've seen so far anyway. (aside from the PASR peeps, or ex- PASR peeps)

I have a feeling JF/BB is going to be a one season thing... I'm going to have a hard time dealing with those slow ass lifts compared to the amount of time I spend skiing.

im am selective about who i am friends with. there needs to be something that we have in commmon. i dont need alot of friends. just one's that make me happy.

In real life I'm selective about my friends but here on AlpineZone..everybodies my friend..:daffy::daffy::daffy: