• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has the most friends on here???

Won't you be my chicken? I was going to change it, but tjf67 admired it so much, I thought I'd keep it a little longer just for him! :razz:

LOL..anyway it's a sweet Avatar..I'd have to be pretty desperate to want to F$ck a chicken..lol..plus having to clean up all the feathers from my bed would suck..:dunce::-o

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
LOL..anyway it's a sweet Avatar..I'd have to be pretty desperate to want to F$ck a chicken..lol..plus having to clean up all the feathers from my bed would suck..:dunce::-o

i had two counselors at summer camp when i was a kid do a skit about a cow and chicken having sex. it was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. when i see people that i went to camp with all we have to do is say moo once and we're in stiches.

i had two counselors at summer camp when i was a kid do a skit about a cow and chicken having sex. it was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. when i see people that i went to camp with all we have to do is say moo once and we're in stiches.

Where did you go to camp??? When I went away to overnight camp when I was 8..that's where I learned a bunch of swear words..

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Where did you go to camp??? When I went away to overnight camp when I was 8..that's where I learned a bunch of swear words..

i went to frost valley. its right by big indian in the catskills. i went for a month every year for like 6 or 7 years. i know so many swimming holes and campsites in the area. i am also the reason the moved the girls to the other side of the camp pre hardline: you had bother and sister villages right next to each other. post hardline: the girls are on the other side of the camp. a 12 min walk. lets just say we where some horney kids. i think they also did away with overnight camping trips.

Hawkshot99

i went to frost valley. its right by big indian in the catskills. i went for a month every year for like 6 or 7 years. i know so many swimming holes and campsites in the area. i am also the reason the moved the girls to the other side of the camp pre hardline: you had bother and sister villages right next to each other. post hardline: the girls are on the other side of the camp. a 12 min walk. lets just say we where some horney kids. i think they also did away with overnight camping trips.

My mom used to take her 5th grade class there.

Cool...I went to overnight camp in the poconos and a travel camp when I was older..and I definitely remember some hot and heavy games of truth or dare.

But you guys are all my friends..because it's fun talking and sometimes arguing with fellow skiers..JEA!!!!!