• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who is OPEN Still

Newpylong

I grabbed our standard 20 roll buy around the time this all started so we are good, but I thought it interesting to see the stuff start to trickle in.

Edd

I haven’t seen TP stocked anywhere since this started.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jimmywilson69

our BJs was restocked yesterday and therefore I was too... we were down to 8 rolls which normally wouldnt be bothersome

Icecoastmatt

I ventured out of my house for the first time in 3.5 days tonight, got a case of Dogfish Head 60 minutes as I really do believe Murphy will nix liquor stores soon given PA did it. And frankly, it really is non-essential retail if we're being entirely honest (like PA was).

Also got some grocery store replenishments & tried to limit contact with the presumed leper (aka cash register clerk). I dont need a receipt, DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!!
You sound like complete jack*ss. That person did you a service and assumed risk for your pleasure. Have some basic human decency you coward.

19-20: 25 days

BenedictGomez

You sound like complete jack*ss. That person did you a service and assumed risk for your pleasure. Have some basic human decency you coward.

It was an obvious joke; obvious to all but the intellectually challenged that is.

Dont worry, I dont hold it against you at all, I pity you.

Last edited:

chuckstah

I think this will become more the rule than the exception.
That would suck. Getting in my personal car, driving a few miles to the hill and skiing alone for mental and physical activity seems to be about as safe as it is. Much safer than going out to the supermarket to hoard toilet paper and other shit you won't need.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

thetrailboss

Staff member
They're on public lands- how can they keep the public from doing this?

Brighton’s post says that they and the NFS made the determination.

Plus, with a lot of the ski areas leasing federal forest land, the ski areas are on the hook for liability. Hence why they’re telling people not to come.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Puck it

TQ-tj-6399-740x493.jpg

Trader Joe's (3/12) should be shut down with lines like this. Why are they letting this happen? There is no social distancing in this pic. They are letting 25 people in the store at a time but allowing the line out side to form in excess of 200 people. Good god, there is a pandemic going on. Social media needs to get on this and shut them down!!!!!!