• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat Mountain, 26 November 2016

Edd

The protesters in the pic above. You know the ones funded by Soros!

The alt-right dip-shit websites that would find this funny must be a nightmare to read. Please tell every one of the members to go fuck themselves for me. Thanks, buddy. Let's touch base at Cannon this season.

bdfreetuna

The alt-right dip-shit websites that would find this funny must be a nightmare to read. Please tell every one of the members to go fuck themselves for me.

C'mon man, it was funny before. Adding George Soros to the mix makes it even better. What kind of jokes do you like then?

Steve Bannon laughed.

Stephen-K-Bannon-NYC-Aug-20-2016-AP-640x480.jpg

Last edited:

Tin

giphy.gif

dlague

Man it looked like this was going to get interesting - time to refocus!

So let me get this straight, there is a group of non voting snowboarders that were paid protesters that were blocking the trail in that picture?

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app

Puck it

Man it looked like this was going to get interesting - time to refocus!

So let me get this straight, there is a group of non voting snowboarders that were paid protesters that were blocking the trail in that picture?

Sent from my SM-G930P using AlpineZone mobile app
Yes, but you left out the part about none of them registered to vote ever. And they are,playing with play dough.

SNOW MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tin

Let's be honest, you didn't accidently stumble in pride weekend at Sunday River. And it's ok! The world is a very accepting place these days. I still think you're a terrific friend and human being. It is time to just be honest with yourself.

snoseek

Yeah....anyone planning on Wildcat after the reopen? Think all this shit falling is a net loss or gain?

Puck it

Let's be honest, you didn't accidently stumble in pride weekend at Sunday River. And it's ok! The world is a very accepting place these days. I still think you're a terrific friend and human being. It is time to just be honest with yourself.
Get it right. Winter white out!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Will let you know how conditions are. Radar right now looks like mixing and possibly snow at upper elevation. Hoping they get some base building cement in the next 24 hours