• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

iwon't formerly known as OldsnowboarderME

Trekchick

What about Iwill..is that you as well..anyway I think it's lame that you changed your screen-name. Wow..I'm thinking about seeing a therapist as well..because when I close my eyes at night all I see is:beer::spread::argue::daffy: Sorry to hear about your dog..

Sorry if my posts bothered you in any way..I figured all the bickering back and forth was in good fun...but Jerry..hopefully life treats you well..don't be too polite..then this site will be boring..
There you go, Harshin the mellow on a thread about new beginnings.

Isn't it comforting to know that you can always count on GSS to be consistent.

Last edited:

Paul

Good on ya Jerry for taking a new, more positive direction. Sorry about the dog.

Doug, stop trying so hard. Your schtick was amusing for awhile, but its getting old.

obvious_troll.jpg

JimG.

Staff member
What about Iwill..is that you as well..anyway I think it's lame that you changed your screen-name. Wow..I'm thinking about seeing a therapist as well..because when I close my eyes at night all I see is:beer::spread::argue::daffy: Sorry to hear about your dog..

Sorry if my posts bothered you in any way..I figured all the bickering back and forth was in good fun...but Jerry..hopefully life treats you well..don't be too polite..then this site will be boring..

Apparently you figured wrong.

I know you think it's all in good fun, but others obviously don't.

More others than I think you realize.

Maybe you ought to give the man some credit for standing up and baring his soul here. That takes some guts.

And maybe you ought to be a little contrite and take it more seriously that you caused him some pain.

GSS needs to vent. I knew what to expect from him. When he says something tactless just ignore it. I am hoping in time he will get it out of his system. I played on him a bit so some things are due me for that .. He does not (can not) offend me and I will try to show kindness where there is none. I feel much better about myself now and I knew the kind of support I would receive from most (99.99%) of you. I Thank all of you for your support. It has allowed an emotional release that I had bottled up for a long time. All of you are the best kind of therapy for me.
Doug, I know what it was like to be singled out for bullying, to have more expected of one self than one is capable of delivering.

Moe Ghoul

Losing a loyal 4 legged friend is a real heartbreak, cherish the memories. And may your metamorphosis be a testament to the fact that it's never too late in life to make positive change and keep chipping away at our personal issues and demons. It's being human. Embrace change, don't fear it. Or, try like hell to avoid it and regroup. It's a lot like skiing. :)

Oh just so you know the name of my last aussie is Kaysee. Last night as I drove into the driveway, I saw a opossum duck for cover under the porch. I like opossums.