Skiing on the Cheap - 2005-06

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Skiing on the Cheap - 2005-06

Inspired by my previous post in the Burke thread.

I'll copy and paste what I know. Please share your knowledge

Stowe: if you work in the hospitality industry, you can ski for FREE the first Thursday of every month. Also $25 Vermonter days happen a few times each winter.

Sugarbush North
    : you can ski every wednesday for $25.

Jay In winter's past you could ski Wednesday's there for $25 as a Vermonter. This past winter it was $37 everyday. It certainly offered more flexibility, but not quite as good of a deal as the old Wednesday deal.

Bolton: had a coupon on the seven days newspaper for a $20 ticket, so I hit that up last winter to.

Smuggs : Next winter I plan on doing all of the above deals again, plus add on a Smuggs Bash Badge plus. Its $139.00 and you can ski any day for $20, plus you get to ski for free the first two weeks of the season and the last six weeks, and March in my opinion is the best ski month out of the ar.

Items for Sale
    Good idea...we usually start this thread before the season, but deadhead has the right idea!
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Mad Card for MRG $99 includes 3 adult lift tickets and FREE seasons passes for 12 and under plus discounts on additional tix. For me with my two cherubs it works out to $11 each tix for the 3 of us to go 3 times. or in the case of last year with an additional 2 tix courtisy of AlpineZone it was $6.60 per tix for 5 trips

Last year:

Sunapee - Mondays at $30 (I think)

Waterville Valley - Buy Online for $28 weekdays

Black Mountain of Maine, you can ski 1,100' of vertical serviced by a triple chairlift. Skiing from 9am - 9pm cost $18.00
    2016-2017 - 21 Days

Killington, Vermont

Holiday ticket price: $72
    Valet parking: $20
    E-coli Burger, soggy fries, & coke: $14

mad card went up $10 this year i believe. kinda early for this thread as we are likely only going to rehash last year's deals. most probably won't change, but i am waiting for the ski areas to release their offers for 05-06 before commenting further on this topic.
    -Steve
    TheSnowWay.com "Skiing is not a sport, it is a way of life." - Otto Schniebs

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff
    Killington, Vermont

Holiday ticket price: $72
    Valet parking: $20
    E-coli Burger, soggy fries, & coke: $14
    heh, didn't notice this one till I was looking through a second time..

The reason why I chose to post this early is because some deals such as the Bash Badge at Smuggs must be taken advantage of before a certain date or the prices go up. Is it early? Sure is, but then again its never too early to start planning.

Thread Information