• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What 'new' area do you want to ski this season?

Greg

Staff member
I've never skied Mad River Glen, so that's the new place I want to try. I'll have to make an overnight out of it though...

St. Jerry

No, but I've posted there once or twice. Long live Eagle Mtn. NY!!!!

cps27

ChileMass

New Area to Try

I guess I really have to get to Sugarbush one of these days. It just sounds terrific. I have tentative plans to go to Mt. Snow this season, and have confirmed at Orford in Quebec, both of which will be new to me. Never skied Mt. Snow because I always heard it was sort of flat and aimed more at the NYC/resort types. A friend has a condo there, so gonna try it. Report after......

ChileMass

And one more note - if you haven't been there and have a few days to get away, do yourself a favor and try out Whiteface in Lake Placid, NY. Not only is Whiteface a killer mountain with 3400' of vertical, Lake Placid is soooooooo much fun with all the other stuff to do. It's about 6 hours from Boston if you go thru Albany and up I-87, takes just as long going thru Burlington VT because of all the back roads and getting over Champlain, but it's worth it.