• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Coming Back! AlpineZone Ski Area Challenge - 2011 Edition!

xwhaler

Any results in from Saddleback yet?
Also, is Whaleback particpating in the challenge?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yes! Whaleback is in. I need to start that thread. I wanted to finihs my last set first as frankly I've gotten a bit overwhelmed :lol:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Assuming you generate income based on forum activity, what's the delay in the Cannon results? Cannon threads must be a goldmine!

Literally just me getting my shit together and pulling all the 20+ questions together into 10 logical questions. Takes time.

And I have to do it for 5 resorts :)

Black Phantom

Literally just me getting my shit together and pulling all the 20+ questions together into 10 logical questions. Takes time.

And I have to do it for 5 resorts :)

23317_cut-n-paste.jpg

jimmywilson69

Way to harass the guy who makes this forum possible.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Keep up the good work Nick, It's greatly appreciated by many!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm working on it this morning. Just got Saddleback questions out to them (finally!). Gonna get the rest done today.

it's not just cut & paste b/c I need to limit it to 10 questions, so I have to aggregate and pull it all together. It does take some time.

Patience, grasshopper

catskillman

Has Hunter rec'd their questions or are they just dancing around their answers.

Speaking of dancing - I wonder how many people will fall this weekend in Colone;'s Hall on the wet floor.

BeeBee143

i'd like to hear from Bromley on the new MGT setup and what we as consumers will see different this season

Can't tell you what will be new for skiers, but just hired as instructor and it seems like their kids program (Kidsrule) is going to be real good. Bring your kids to Bromley for what looks like one of the best ski schools on the planet.

Black Phantom

i'd like to hear from Bromley on the new MGT setup and what we as consumers will see different this season

Can't tell you what will be new for skiers, but just hired as instructor and it seems like their kids program (Kidsrule) is going to be real good. Bring your kids to Bromley for what looks like one of the best ski schools on the planet.

Have you been drinking billski's Russian vodka laced eggnog?:-o:fangun::razz:

catskillman

Can you add another question to Hunter's??? Ask them what is going on with the quad on the west side -

Christmas Day - stopped and stranded folks for hours and bussed out the others waiting for the lift. Deja Vu!!!

Same lift - differant location