• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Coming Back! AlpineZone Ski Area Challenge - 2011 Edition!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hunter should respond soon, Jessica said she would get back shortly. Nothing yet on Plattekill, Cannon I havent' sent along yet. Sorry guys ... been crazy busy will try to get to tomorrow, I have a few free hours in the day :)

Cannonball

Hunter should respond soon, Jessica said she would get back shortly. Nothing yet on Plattekill, Cannon I havent' sent along yet. Sorry guys ... been crazy busy will try to get to tomorrow, I have a few free hours in the day :)

Oh. I thought you were working on posting Cannon's results. But you're working on sending them the questions? This tough year may raise a whole host of new questions for Cannon. I wonder if it's worth asking the existing set at this point.

ScottySkis

Im surprised that Plattekill didn't get back to you

witch hobble

Oh. I thought you were working on posting Cannon's results. But you're working on sending them the questions? This tough year may raise a whole host of new questions for Cannon. I wonder if it's worth asking the existing set at this point.

+1

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Welk do a new set next fall.... Yeah its me that's the holdup

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Nick, will Cannon get the questions from this fall sometime soon?

Yes, they are some of the most difficult because I have 18 very good questions that I need to compress down to 10, so I need to either make some choices on what to cut or somehow patch them together if they are even partially related. I'm working with the mods to do it.. just a function of time. Sorry guys.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
FYI the status on the first post is accurate. This is exactly where everything stands. The ones that are sent, I follow up with on a weekly basis.

Questions Sent, waiting on response:
Sundown
Saddleback
Mt Abram
Hunter
Gunstock

Currently Running
Whaleback

Questions being aggregated (to be sent to resort)
Plattekill
Jiminy Peak
Cannon
Bromley

Black Phantom

Yes, they are some of the most difficult because I have 18 very good questions that I need to compress down to 10, so I need to either make some choices on what to cut or somehow patch them together if they are even partially related. I'm working with the mods to do it.. just a function of time. Sorry guys.

Why didn't you send all 18 if they were good questions?

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Why didn't you send all 18 if they were good questions?

Because what I tell the resorts is that I will give you ten questions. If I double that, and ask them to write a 5 page story, they might tell me to kiss their collective asses.

That, plus the way it is currently coded only allows for 10 entries. I'd have to modify the code to make it adaptable to more questions. Probably not all that hard, but I haven't really looked into it yet.