• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is there anything you put off for the off season?

Ski Diva

Website
www.skidiva.com
What do you put off doing during ski season that you're doing now?

I have software I need to learn. Plus a ton of chores around the house.

What about you?

dmc

Just house stuff...
I've never worked harder at a job then the one I have now...

Usually the thing that suffers the most during ski season is seeing my family..

Brn4353

guess I should work on publishing some writing...would MUCH rather still be on the slopes

jack97

:blink: I just got out of the house with a long "to do" list for the summer. We own a house a big yard in metrowest area in MA... just lots of maintenance.

Greg

Staff member
I was planning to paint a lot inside the house this winter. That never happened, and now that it's nice out, I've been spending time in the yard. Maybe when it's really hot this summer, I'll paint inside.

wa-loaf

I finally picked up a few leftover leaf piles from the fall...

Terry

Paint the living room, and finish the laundry room that I started 18 years ago! I keep telling my wife that I will get to it during mud season. Hasn't happened yet! It is now a joke between us- any time she asks me to do something, I tell her I will get to it during mud season.

jerryg

guess I should work on publishing some writing...would MUCH rather still be on the slopes

Same thing here. I got a manuscript back fmor my editor in November for another revision... It's in the same place it was. I do work really hard in my paying job though! :blink:

JimG.

Staff member
I'm working very hard trying to figure out how to put off everything I put off last summer until after the coming 07/08 ski season. But my wife isn't into the spirit of my efforts.

She told me it's OK to put off everything I put off last summer as long as I don't put off anything I need to do this summer.

Women!

hammer

I'm working very hard trying to figure out how to put off everything I put off last summer until after the coming 07/08 ski season. But my wife isn't into the spirit of my efforts.

She told me it's OK to put off everything I put off last summer as long as I don't put off anything I need to do this summer.

Women!
So you don't have to do anything on last year's list but you have to do everything on this year's list? OK...

JimG.

Staff member
So you don't have to do anything on last year's list but you have to do everything on this year's list? OK...

Yeah...I thought I had a good deal until she handed me this year's list and it included all of the stuff I put off last year.

Way too smart for her own good.