• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jones Level

JDMRoma

I'm just dying to get out on my new gear. Put some hours in the new boots and maybe even break out the new skis depending on where I go. I don't care if it's one trail.....BW on Friday sounds like a safe bet

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

BenedictGomez

Age is a state of mind. The young at heart can't wait to play in the snow. Get off your duff, old man :)

I am off my duff. I'd rather go hiking, hunting, or fall trout fishing than ski on a WROD.

Even when I lived in n.VT, worked at a large ski area, and received free skiing, I still went trout fishing and hiking etc... rather than WROD'ing it up. Just doesn't do anything for me.

Scruffy

I am off my duff. I'd rather go hiking, hunting, or fall trout fishing than ski on a WROD.

Even when I lived in n.VT, worked at a large ski area, and received free skiing, I still went trout fishing and hiking etc... rather than WROD'ing it up. Just doesn't do anything for me.

Nothing wrong with hiking and trout fishing, carry on.

ScottySkis

I want to be on the mountain with my friend s but salary this year will allow be so many days so I wait and be smart for when I go.

dlague

Mine is bad. Real bad. This is the latest I've gone without skiing in years. Need to rearrange my priorities.

I get it! Like I mentioned earlier the last time we started skiing this late was in 2007. Definitely want to get out there this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

deadheadskier

Staff member
Same, maybe even longer ago. Can't remember the last time I didn't get November turns. I fly to Florida Friday

The Sneak

Gonna be 61 F and sunny down here Friday :(

Looks like a nice day for a long bike ride.

My first Black Friday not spent skiing in a decade :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimk

I channel my ski jonesing into ski writing, going at it feverishly these days.:angry:

Due to southern location I run about a month behind you guys before I finally hit the slopes.

PS: loved that Wildcat photo a couple pages back.

crank

Last year I was jonesing pretty bad and skied a few manmade days here in the east before things got good around here. This year I am fine with waiting for real snow...even if it means I wait until we head to Aspen end of January. Of course my girlfriend, Robin might have a thing or 2 to say about that and we will likely go skiing earlier even if we have crappy conditions.

Gotta say it is really nice being in a relationship with a woman who is more obsessed with skiing than I am!