• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington on TV?

BenedictGomez

But is he from Jersey?

I'm not sure.

Is he Italian, with tattoos, poor manners, terrible grammar, money, from a city, and possesses a total lack of class and respect for others? Because all people from New Jersey are just like that, the TV tells me so.

gmcunni

I'm not sure.

Is he Italian, with tattoos, poor manners, terrible grammar, money, from a city, and possesses a total lack of class and respect for others? Because all people from New Jersey are just like that, the TV tells me so.

i didn't think everyone from Jersey had money....

MadMadWorld

I'm not sure.

For once, TV isn't that far off from reality :D

Cannonball

I'm not sure.

I don't pay much attention to TV. But I'll give you credit, that is the most spot-on description of every person I've met from NJ. (although it seems like the money was usually in their imagination)

I had a co-worker from NJ 'explain' this to me once: "I know I come across as rude. But ya gotta understand, in Jersey a punch in the face is really like a pat on the back in most places."