• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New addition to the Quiver!!!

Madroch

Psa

Anyone looking for New (10/11 , I think) Blizz 8.1 or 8.7 mag max- the guy has em cheap-- 350 (pus 30 ship) flat (with slider)-- the ebay offering has ended and they will not be relisted soon but he might sell if you get him before 9/5 (he is travelling)- PM me if you want his ebay ID- I PMed him bc I cought the Motive listing after it ended - we negotiated and he listed them as a buy it now-- which I did.

Either that or I've been had.. but he seems to be a regular seller...

〽❄❅

Anyone looking for New (10/11 , I think) Blizz 8.1 or 8.7 mag max- the guy has em cheap-- 350 (pus 30 ship) flat (with slider)-- the ebay offering has ended and they will not be relisted soon but he might sell if you get him before 9/5 (he is travelling)- PM me if you want his ebay ID- I PMed him bc I cought the Motive listing after it ended - we negotiated and he listed them as a buy it now-- which I did.

Either that or I've been had.. but he seems to be a regular seller...
Congrats!
They were in my watch list, came up as re-listed and sold BIN, great deal, though to long for me at 5'7" 135lbs-140lbs:\

Madroch

〽❄❅;649370 said:
Congrats!
They were in my watch list, came up as re-listed and sold BIN, great deal, though to long for me at 5'7" 135lbs-140lbs:\

They are a little long for me (5'9"- 150)-- but I won't be using them for hard pack/ice carving or bumps, as I have skis for both-- they will be my variable condition/spring/crud/powder/off trail ski-- so I wanted them longer than my other sets for stability. They are also pretty soft, from what I hear, so shouldn't be a problem.

wa-loaf

I quit using eBay cause it seems like everyone is trying to screw the next guy

I just rarely use it because the prices just aren't that good. I can find stuff for the same price or less without the hassle of bidding.

gmcunni

I just rarely use it because the prices just aren't that good. I can find stuff for the same price or less without the hassle of bidding.

i've created a few searches for stuff i "want" but don't "need". i've had some luck getting stuff cheap but i don't go crazy hunting for a deal.

i bought a car off ebay (sort of) several years ago.

Madroch

I have saved searches for kid's skis- that's about it- some deals to be had, but mostly overpriced. I am fine with the motive deal- couldn't find anything better on the web.