• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:(

I'm thinking of eating some of that delicious Amaretto Apple Crisp for breakfast. Otherwise, just feeding the kids, gave Bri a big hug, and just living in the moment.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Yes I feely truly bad for Wa-loaf as well. One of the first thinks I did is check that thread. Almost feel guilty with what I will be doing today. It's my 11th wedding anniversary so will be spending the day with my wife. No plans, but do our best to enjoy it.

Warp Daddy

Yes I feely truly bad for Wa-loaf as well. One of the first thinks I did is check that thread. Almost feel guilty with what I will be doing today. It's my 11th wedding anniversary so will be spending the day with my wife. No plans, but do our best to enjoy it.

give her a BIG HUG and enjoy a great milestone today Andy -- u deserve it

Trekchick

If anything, embrace the day more than ever.

Moe Ghoul

Drinking my morning coffee, trying to wake up and get motivated.

+1. Sears repair is supposed to finally come between 1-5 to fix the D/W now that the parts finally arrived. Gonna fill the small seams and cracks on the driveway edge to prep for sealing it next week. Then, I gotta tune up the home heating system. Anybody still have old steam radiators? Purge the air, drain the overflow tank, refill the system?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Plumber just left after fixing our leaking bath tub. Felt like it was a fair price for the work done, and I didn't have to fight with it for hours and hours.

Now I'm having some waffles with Grade B Vermont Maple.

Plans for today include a cleaning up all the leaves that are falling all over the place, replacing a 25 foot section of underground electric cable to my post light and making at least one trip to the town dump with the collected leaves. I have natural gas furnace with forced hot air, so I can't relate Moe.

If all goes well, and I finish up by 5pm, I'm going to make a maple smoked turkey in my Orion smoker for dinner.

Playing in a $22 no-limit poker tournement with a $32,000 guarenteed prizepool at Noon and a $11 no-limit turbo tournement with a $10,000 guarenteed prizepool at 12:15PM...after that I vow to get off my stank ass and go outside and enjoy this beautiful day..maybe a sunset hike..I spent 10 straight hours in front of the computer last night..wowser

Happy Anniversary Zee-man..:spread:

snoseek

In no way should you feel guilty. I for one am going to make a point to not take the gf for granted, well for a few days anyway lol.

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
trying figure out where i want to dj tonight. either hiphop at a place downtown or downtempo stuff at a lounge in midtown. problem is both have tons of yum yum honey's. with down tempo i have more time to get my mack on inbetween records than i do with hiphop.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'm done with all the chores (for the most part). Electrician had to cancel because he got hung up on another job. I can't really complain since I was paying him in beer.

Warp Daddy

We Just finished the last of the winter storage for all outside furniture and garden ornaments and stuff and then pulled up all the garden detritus .We pull out store our geraniums( several long beds ) ) put them inside in teh cellar on a tarp and re-plant them in spring. WE've been doing that for yrs save $$ . The Queen is a SERIOUS flower freak and a gardner extrodinaire -- me i;m JUST GRUNT LABOR

Winterized the outside faucets , sucked up all the leaves with the tractor /leaf bagger attachment , cleaned out the garage and detailed my Saab

NOW i'm ready for a PIZZA and Rolling Rock

drjeff

Just finished cleaning up the yard for round 1 of this years leaf wars. Relaxing now watching a little college football (Alabama/Ole Miss). Going to get ready to head out with the family soon to get the kids some LONGER clothes and then some dinner. Gotta get home before the Red Sox game tonight!

gmcunni

relaxing on the couch. son had game this morning @ 9. then i was cutting and stacking wood in the backyard. heading out with family to meet brother-in-law for dinner soon

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I'm done with all the chores (for the most part). Electrician had to cancel because he got hung up on another job. I can't really complain since I was paying him in beer.
I've basically been drinking the beer referenced above since my last post. I'm going to light a fire because it's 60F in here and start getting the smoker ready for a turkey.

If anyone is interested in a smoked turkey TR, let me know.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
WAiting for the kids to fall asleep so we can watch Iron Man with the sound system on. It's been a LONG day.

Happy anniversary, Andy!!! :beer: Congrats!