• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Playing yet another poker tournement..just having fun with the last few dollars I didn't cash out..trying to make a nice score..watching baseball/SNL..maybe ski on some frost in the early AM

I've basically been drinking the beer referenced above since my last post. I'm going to light a fire because it's 60F in here and start getting the smoker ready for a turkey.

If anyone is interested in a smoked turkey TR, let me know.

You know I want to read a smoked Turkey TR...serious stoke..

So what's your total take over the past few days.

More than a Blue mountain season pass..less than a trip to Jackson Hole...lol..I'm currently in the top 5 in chips in a rebuy tournement..but there are 1,000 players remaining..first place is $7100 and the top 7 spots are over a grand..all these poker books I've read have helped a ton..I'm playing mainly on implied odds over instinct which helps..lol..

kid3

Trying not to fall asleep at work. Wow it's quiet.
34 more days to lifts opening and we ski! Wahoo! Then I'll be so busy the night will fly by! Wait til you all see the new improvements at the Loaf this year. No more lift "shacks" we have new lift "buildings". The beach is now a paved lot and we have a new fire pit. :spread:

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Since it was our anniversary, I tried being a good husband. Took my wife shopping most of the day, didn't bitch one bit. Work called a few times with emergencies, told them to F off, and got back not too long ago from dinner at Kikku, Japanese Steak House, over all had a great day.

Mildcat

Since it was our anniversary, I tried being a good husband. Took my wife shopping most of the day, didn't bitch one bit. Work called a few times with emergencies, told them to F off, and got back not too long ago from dinner at Kikku, Japanese Steak House, over all had a great day.

Hey, Happy anniversary andyzee. :beer:

Playing two small 360 person turbo poker tournements..I'm doing well in both after about 55 minutes. Getting close to the money which is the top 36 spots so I'm just folding everything but pocket aces..lol..then cleaning my place for about 45 minutes and brunch..

drjeff

Just watching a little bit of Sportscenter after completing my job this AM of "pancake chef extrodinaire" :)

Warp Daddy

Waiting for the sun to WARM things up a bit , then me and the Queen will hit the golf course today. she''ll also be playing tennis tomorrow am for the first time since her cataract surgery . ---