• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

krisskis

working yet again...getting ready to have my 1am "dinner" I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and i have to watch what im eating now. I kinda knew i was sick...i have lost 18 pounds in the last 2 months, not even trying and i had diabetes when i was preggers with my daughter. so im back to pricking my fingers and eatin low carbs, no added sugar and high fiber :) At least i have lost another 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks :)

drjeff

working yet again...getting ready to have my 1am "dinner" I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and i have to watch what im eating now. I kinda knew i was sick...i have lost 18 pounds in the last 2 months, not even trying and i had diabetes when i was preggers with my daughter. so im back to pricking my fingers and eatin low carbs, no added sugar and high fiber :) At least i have lost another 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks :)

Good luck Kris! I learned during my residency what kind of food goodies end up on almost a daily basis at nurses stations, especially on the overnight shift. Tough to avoid all the phenomenal baked goods from time to time!

Right now it's caffiene loading + AM paper reading

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
AM caffeine loading. I had a rough night. Woke up around 2am to use the bath room, then at 5:10am my alarm goes off and scares the crap out of us. I do a quick check of the house only to see that the low battery indicator on the alarm panel is lit.

Thank you Slomins:angry:

Warp Daddy

Coffee injections and surfing then pack up the vehicle for trip to see our Daughter and SIL and grandkids NW of Boston. leaving tomorrow am

I'll play several rounds of golf with friends there . Looking forward to it as our courses here are not open yet. Will take in the Marathon and a few other Boston based activities

. We're going to meander our way home sometime next weekend with several side trips thru the GREENS and DACKS and have appts to look at a few homes and or townhomes in various locations as an exploratory at this point .

Looking forward to seeing my family as my son and DIL and grandkids from Manhattan may be able to make it to Boston for a couple of days. But in the medical profession that can sometimes be a challenge so we'll see

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just finished the last piece of work I need to do for the week. I have a 2 hour con-call tomorrow morning and then I'm done for the week.

drjeff

About to leave the office and turn in my old faithfull trailblazer :( and pick up my new Acadia! :)