• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Warp Daddy

Just back from Medical Center Board meeting and just cooked up a batch of ole Warpie's holiday RUM Walnut Fudge for the neighbors on both sides and across the way . Of course had taste a few of the Captain Morgan laced squares :D:D:D

BackLoafRiver

Listening to an honors band rehearsal at Plymouth State University. They are fantastic. Also debating on whether or not to go into work tomorrow.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from getting TC's Dalbello Krypton Storms fitted for me. Where's the snow?!?!

(Thanks, skidmarks, BTW! You are a miracle worker!!!!!)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Home from they gym. VP of Engineering held a department wide conference call today to quell rumors of additional lay-off (accounting and marketing took big hits last week). He basically told us there are no planned workforce reductions in the foreseeable future for us. :D

drjeff

Mulling over how my office Holiday Party tommorrow night is turning into a GIANT drama queen fest :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :smash: :smash: :smash:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Drinking a Howl! Thanks Severine!!

Hope you enjoyed it! :beer:

I'm sitting in bed with the news on in the background, wishing I was still asleep. Kids will be up soon so it's pointless to try.

ETA: And now I'm cursing the weather man. Normal cool temps are 10 degrees lower than they are this morning. The rest of the week's forecast leaves much to be desired. :p

BackLoafRiver

Staring blankly at a mountain of paperwork. It's amazing how much can pile up after missing one day. Got in from our NH festival at 2:00 a.m. :smash: and was at work by 6:45. Max 3 hours of sleep.

Upside, 5 day weekend starts in only a few hours.

Warp Daddy

Coffee injection , Queen playing tennis , she was cooking and baking all weekend and yesterday , i'm doing last minute cleanup around the hacienda . We 've got 7 coming for a 5 day stay beginning tonite .

billskis1

Picked up another 20 leaf bags, 2 bags traction sand and a shiny new snow-shovel. Bring it on!