• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What's everyone up to for Christmas week.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
This year I'm taking the week off from work. Will head up to Killington on Christmas day, ski Killington Monday. Then head off to Jay Peak Tuesday and Wednesday. After that, it's back to Killington and possibly either Stratton or Sugarbush.

awf170

tommorow and friday jay peak. Maybe sunapee with my mom one day next week. Maybe wildcat or cannon if we get a good storm. If burke opens there glades I'll probably be there though...

ALLSKIING

Staff member
andyzee said:
This year I'm taking the week off from work. Will head up to Killington on Christmas day, ski Killington Monday. Then head off to Jay Peak Tuesday and Wednesday. After that, it's back to Killington and possibly either Stratton or Sugarbush.
Sounds like a nice week..don't forget to post all the pics.

teachski

Website
teachski.com
Christmas Party Friday night (ski area employee party), Family Saturday and Sunday. Ski area opens on Monday...working most of the week and next weekend at the ski area.

hammer

Overnight in North Conway, either two days at Cranmore or a day at Cranmore and another at Waterville. Hope to also head out on 2 January but not sure how that will work out...

Zand

Mount Snow on Tuesday, Wachusett a few other random nights during the week.

I've got a Killington trip coming up in late January, a Sugarbush/MRG trip in early February, and a Smuggs trip in mid March. I'm all set for the season. :p

BeanoNYC

I just finished grading exams so and am off till Tuesday so ....Killington from next Thurs till Monday. Gon na fill in a day or two up at MS or Hunter in between Now and Thurs.

Vortex

Skiing Loon,Dec 23 and 24, off 25th to do x-mass at home.
Monday 26th Cannon with an Az member.

Dec 27>Jan 2nd Loon Probably and Pats race league at night on the 2nd also.
Anyone want to Grab a run a Loon drop me a Pm I'll check in a few times.
Happy Holidays and save travels. Heading up tonight.

RISkier

Saturday and Sunday will be spent with family, we might try to ski someplace Monday, then back to work for me.

hammer

Bob R said:
Who would want to miss long lines and holiday thrashers? :argue: Priorites way out of whack. :idea: No kids obviously. :wink:
Hope for the snow day.
That's what I hate about vacation weeks, but with a family sometimes you go when you can, not when it's best... :-?

kickstand

down to the in-laws in PA. Have rentals in the chalet between XMas and New Year's. No skiing for me until the weekend of 1/7, and exactly how much skiing depends on when the Pats playoff game is on.

Vortex

Hammer.
I love that week off cause I spend it with the kids... if I had no kids... I would take another week off.
I take the NH vaction week with them also. Can't take time off in the summer casue of work.

dmc

I'm friggin busy... :(

Have to rehearse 2 nights next week for a new years gig...

Going to see Robert Randolph Wednesday... Psyched for that...

Other then that - just ski everyday... :)