• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

chainlove.com

o3jeff

Hey Brian, whats the chance of getting you to set up a tracker for this site like you did with Steep and Cheap were it refreshes it self?

Would be much appreciated

bvibert

Staff member
Hey Brian, whats the chance of getting you to set up a tracker for this site like you did with Steep and Cheap were it refreshes it self?

Would be much appreciated

That's something that I plan on doing, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it though. Now that I see that there's interest I'll put more priority on it.

Greg

Staff member
Has anyone ordered from this site yet? I did, but never got an Email confirmation. Is that typical? Does SAC usually send Email confirmation of an order?

Greg

Staff member
Yes, SAC does send email confirmations.

I figured they would and would expect the same from the Chainlove site. Now I'm wondering if I actually completed the order or not... :oops: It was early in the morning so I very easily could have spaced.

bvibert

Staff member
I figured they would and would expect the same from the Chainlove site. Now I'm wondering if I actually completed the order or not... :oops: It was early in the morning so I very easily could have spaced.

You should able to login to your account and see your order history. The login is the same for all of the bc.com sites from what I've seen, but it will only show your order history from what ever site you've logged in through.

Greg

Staff member
You should able to login to your account and see your order history. The login is the same for all of the bc.com sites from what I've seen, but it will only show your order history from what ever site you've logged in through.

Thanks Brian. It turns out I did actually place the order... :lol:

o3jeff

Anyone have any recommendations for MTB shorts? I tried on the Zoic with the removable liners at EMS and they really didn't fit too well. The liner was too tight and the shorts too big, felt really awkward.

Or is the best way to go is with the spandex ones with a pair of shorts over them?

bvibert

Staff member
Anyone have any recommendations for MTB shorts? I tried on the Zoic with the removable liners at EMS and they really didn't fit too well. The liner was too tight and the shorts too big, felt really awkward.

Or is the best way to go is with the spandex ones with a pair of shorts over them?

I have a pair of Zoic shorts (R.O.T.Y.) that I really like. When those I dirty I have some padded mesh liners that I wear under regular nylon hiking shorts. The only problem with that approach is that the shorts are a little too baggy and sometimes catch on the seat when I'm trying to shift around for obstacles and stuff. I like the liners instead of regular spandex shorts because they're cooler and generally cheaper.

Greg

Staff member
Brian - check out the hydration pack up there now. Is that like the one you have? How do you like it?

o3jeff

Greg, the pack I had Sunday is 100oz. With the riding we did and then standing around after I pretty much drank it all(also considering it was an extremely humid day.)

o3jeff

Better pics on ebags and looks good. For that price i would grab one if I already didn't buy on last weekend.

Greg

Staff member
I drank about 40 oz on the trail and another 20 on the way home. I drank 20 on the way to the park; Important to hydrate ahead of time too. I think 70 oz will get me through a 2 hour ride easily. Plus I have a cage and can fill that bottle too if need be.

gmcunni

Has anyone ordered from this site yet? I did, but never got an Email confirmation. Is that typical? Does SAC usually send Email confirmation of an order?

fwiw, i got an email confirmation within minutes of ordering the hydration pack today.

Greg

Staff member
looked good to me, i ordered one.

Trigger pulled. Under $30 shipped. Crazy. I got the olive. You? Backcountry.com came out with this site just in time for me...

now just need to find time to use it!

Not that you'll have it in time, but we are riding on Sunday morning, in case I forgot to tell you... ;)

gmcunni

Trigger pulled. Under $30 shipped. Crazy. I got the olive. You?
I went with the black, it matches my tires :)

Not that you'll have it in time, but we are riding on Sunday morning, in case I forgot to tell you... ;)

You guys are going on on Sunday? I didn't realize, let me check my calendar and get back to you!! :uzi:

Greg

Staff member
fwiw, i got an email confirmation within minutes of ordering the hydration pack today.

Weird. I didn't get one again this time, but I can log in and see the order was placed...