• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

FRITOLAYGUY

I'm wondering what I want for dinner..so many choices..Well I need to make up my mind..

steez AA and AK are the hands i see beat most especially by trips, they are great hands to go in on but if u ever get more then one person callin you your usually gonna be on the short end of the stick with all ins' not much chance for a straight or flush with those high pocket pairs

steez AA and AK are the hands i see beat most especially by trips, they are great hands to go in on but if u ever get more then one person callin you your usually gonna be on the short end of the stick with all ins' not much chance for a straight or flush with those high pocket pairs

I just played a $105 9-person sit and go with the top three positions paying..With 4 people remaining..I went all in with KK against 44..well of course a 4 hit on the river..I've had my fill of poker for awhile and just cashed out all but a tiny bit..The next tournement I'm playing is a $15 turbo tomorrow afternoon..

Moe Ghoul

Had an excellent day with my ski bud. Started off going to fill the 5 gal spring water bottles, the machine was pumping out 5+ gal for a quarter, so I started the day saving a whopping 5$. Picked up Fred and hit HD for supplies, hit Wallyworld for a battery charger, dogfood and a few groceries on sale, went to Buckman's Tent sale which ended up being a waste of time, but I stocked up on free ski mags for the bathroom, then hit Legal Sea Food for a 3 hour lunch at the bar. Just ate dinner and were having movie nite in the bedroom, "The Happening". Made arrangements to hit the Rangeley area for skiing in as soon as Saddleback and Sugarloaf open up. . Fred's HS buddy has a place up there. More good times and savings stoke. I WANNA SKI!!!! SNOW, MF, SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

I just got some Outback takeout and Rolling rock..along with some gas at $2.93 a gallon..now watching TV and chillaxing..TGIF..

dmc

Headed down to the MGM for a Wayne Newton show here in Vegas... Hope he breaks out a first set "Dunka Shen"... SICK! Seriously... I dig Wayne Newton - grew up listening to him at my Aunts house.....

gmcunni

Watch out for the pop ups that will high pressure you into stuff you don't need:lol:

i have motivation to not buy more gear, i'm mentally justifying a season pass @ sundown by not getting anything else for the rest of the month! :)

I im'd my buddy. he'd been watching tramdock for a new helmet. he got a new k2 helmet from EVO for $20!!

Playing in one last poker tournement for the day..it's only 20 minutes into it and I've turned 2,000 chips into 6300..I'm going to try to play conservative and make the money...

Trekchick

I am, honest to goodness, crying for Wa-Loaf, and his children. I gave my husband an extra hug this morning.
When I pull myself together this morning I'll be picking up a print at the framer and going to hang out with my nephew today(home from college for the weekend)

Warp Daddy

I am, honest to goodness, crying for Wa-Loaf, and his children. I gave my husband an extra hug this morning.
When I pull myself together this morning I'll be picking up a print at the framer and going to hang out with my nephew today(home from college for the weekend)

Similar experience here too -------------------- these moments are the kind that surely make one reflect upon our blessings and remind us to NOT take things for granted

I will hopefully hit the golf course later it 's sunny BUT "CCC--OLD" here now only going to hit 45 today max .